Poll George Mason or Mason or GMU?

What name should be on the front of the basketball uniforms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

phoenix-arizona

All-American
It's a shame George Mason doesn't rock the red white and blue because they could get to wear something epic like this

093015_WizInspiration.jpg

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
It's a shame George Mason doesn't rock the red white and blue because they could get to wear something epic like this

093015_WizInspiration.jpg
Love it! One of my fondest memories was attending a camp and Wes Unseld was there. He was an absolute beast! His greatness is often overlooked. My man Phil was one for the ages as well. Thanks for sharing.

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I gotta know these ages? That’s wild. How old was your great when your grandfather was born and how old is your grandfather now?
This is a very interesting story. My great grandfather one child, my grandmother, with his first wife. That wife died in 1920 and in the early 1930s he married my grandmothers sister in law. He was in his 60s when he had 3 more children, one who is still alive today. He is approaching 90 years old now.

JPgmuswim

Starter
This is a very interesting story. My great grandfather one child, my grandmother, with his first wife. That wife died in 1920 and in the early 1930s he married my grandmothers sister in law. He was in his 60s when he had 3 more children, one who is still alive today. He is approaching 90 years old now.
I figured your great grandfather had to be still slaying in his upper years for this to be possible. There was a girl I worked with who’s dad was 72 when she was born and her mom was 27.

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I figured your great grandfather had to be still slaying in his upper years for this to be possible. There was a girl I worked with who’s dad was 72 when she was born and her mom was 27.
He died in 1937, two days after his infant son passed. Both of pneumonia.