Poll George Mason or Mason or GMU?

What name should be on the front of the basketball uniforms?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JPgmuswim

Starter
I demand a recount! But actually, the percentages and total voters are miscalculated in that poll somehow.
Yeah not sure why but at the bottom it says 52 voters which is what the percentages are based on, while it’s actually 56 votes cast. Doesn’t change the fact that most people want “George Mason” back.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I demand a recount! But actually, the percentages and total voters are miscalculated in that poll somehow.
Yeah not sure why but at the bottom it says 52 voters which is what the percentages are based on, while it’s actually 56 votes cast. Doesn’t change the fact that most people want “George Mason” back.
Just took a look and I see what you are seeing. Very very weird. @mhAdmin any thoughts?

We continue to find some quirks with the new software. Obviously something is off here.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Very very weird. @mhAdmin any thoughts?
Nicolas Cage Bullshit GIF

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
On further analysis, it looks like the poll isn't counting the votes of the administrators/moderators in the total. 4 administrators/moderators voted, which should reflect 61 votes - but it reports 57.
Oh the shame! Even on masonhoops!
Anybody in tight with somebody on SCOTUS?

OP
Walter

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We don't get called James Mason. At least not in the past 15 years. Colonials, yes. But "Mason" isn't going to fix that.