Game 6: GMU (2-3) at Paradise Jam - Buffalo (1-4) on Monday, November 21, at 1 PM.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I’m not watching the game right now, but judging from the reactions I’d rather just see us play next years squad and get them the minutes and keep them engaged in the program. Give me lineups of the prince of Lagos Ginika, Dinkins, Fernandez, and Elvis. I bet those 4 have some fight in them.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I’m not watching the game right now, but judging from the reactions I’d rather just see us play next years squad and get them the minutes and keep them engaged in the program. Give me lineups of the prince of Lagos Ginika, Dinkins, Fernandez, and Elvis. I bet those 4 have some fight in them.
Fernandez has 4 fouls in like 3 minutes... someone mentioned that

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
English about to fall to 0-7 in neutral court games which includes losing at the A10 tournament last year, and 3 in Sioux falls.

Yikes.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
If Mason can't hold their own against Buffalo, Belmont and Boston College, how the hell is Mason going to play against Dayton SLU vcu Hofstra Toledo and Tulane?

Sheesh.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
At least last year we still had some juice from the Maryland win. I've got no reason to be positive so far. This is just unacceptable.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Haven’t watched much, but one thing you can easily tell from this game and almost all the others…Our defense flat sucks… We need to change something drastically. Go matchup zone…Press full court…Whatever. Just do something because at this point, the defense is beyond atrocious.