Game 6, AT Princeton, Nov 26th, 8 PM, NO TV

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Anybody still think we're loaded with great players. We can't dribble, rebound, shoot, defend. Wright, Allen and Marko have all but 3 of our points. This is painful to watch.

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I'd say I'm the real loser here. I paid $10 for GoGo internet on my flight just so I could follow this discussion. At least we're not flying through storms and bouncing around like a basketball... oh nevermind.

What I loved about the Lamar game was that despite being short handed we looked hungry, aggressive and confident. The JA news becomes news and whether resentment against the coaches, resentment against JA or some combo of those things, it appears the locker room is lost and/or potentially divided. Not good.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This team is really starting to remind me of JMU's teams -- some talent on the roster, but they just fall apart so easily, just give up.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
So now what? Team has faced adversity and folded...so it seems. Taking on the personality of their laid back millionaire coach. Bad f**king hire TOC.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Anybody still think we're loaded with great players. We can't dribble, rebound, shoot, defend. Wright, Allen and Marko have all but 3 of our points. This is painful to watch.

Tom, I have seen Marko, BA, Sherrod, and JA play really well at times. It is consistency that is the issue here and I am convinced its coaching. I mean unless OCM was a real horrid recruiter.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Is there anything we can do to get Hewitt fired? I want him to go so bad but I feel so helpless. So depressed about this program's current state and direction. And the worse thing is there is NOTHING I can do about it. Not enough people care enough about GMU basketball to hold anyone accountable for anything. :( :( :(

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
A coach with folded arms staring off in the distance.

I actually hope he pulls off a Bobby Knight and waves a shit laden wad of TP in their faces and say this is how you have been playing. Look at it!! then slam some chairs and light a players overnight bag on fire to prove he is pissed off. Maybe threaten any player who does not make a double double with an anal raping using a splintery plunger handle.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Paul Ball. Beat awful teams in an ugly fashion and get hammered by teams that are any good. Every once in a while give the fanbase a little hope by beating someone halfway decent such as N. Iowa.

Geez - a winless Lafayette team took Princeton to OT last week.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Is there anything we can do to get Hewitt fired? I want him to go so bad but I feel so helpless. So depressed about this program's current state and direction. And the worse thing is there is NOTHING I can do about it. Not enough people care enough about GMU basketball to hold anyone accountable for anything. :( :( :(

There are plenty who care and I am about to write an email toTOC.

Dawgs99

Starter
At what point will others realize that our coach is the equivalent of a dumpster fire.

Why is that anytime someone brings up some fault with the players it immediately gets turned around to Hewitt. I never said Hewitt was good, but you cant blame Hewitt for Sherrod traveling and the charging all in the games first 2 minutes. Our coach is suspect for sure but so are our players.

KAOriginal

All-American
I actually hope he pulls off a Bobby Knight and waves a shit laden wad of TP in their faces and say this is how you have been playing. Look at it!! then slam some chairs and light a players overnight bag on fire to prove he is pissed off. Maybe threaten any player who does not make a double double with an anal raping using a splintery plunger handle.

This post might end up being THE Mason highlight of the season......

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Players are led, taught, trained whatever, to be consistent. Where do you see the growth in that dept since he's been here?

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It's not Hewitt's fault that Johnny is soft, or that he's forced to play him anyway because Copes is suspended.