Game 5: GMU (4-0) at JMU (3-0) on Friday, November 19, at 7PM.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Way too many turnovers. Way too much reliance on the 3. JMU had a response every time Mason hit an important shot.

Junkees9

Sixth Man
Last 3 games -- Hartwell is 0 for 10. He is not the reason we lost, but does not someone else deserve those minutes now?

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We should have a penalty clause in CKE's contract. If he loses to JMU, he pays each old fan $1000.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Last 3 games -- Hartwell is 0 for 10. He is not the reason we lost, but does not someone else deserve those minutes now?

Polite when he’s healthy?

Hartwell had been up to tonight a really good caretaker of the ball. But everyone was turnover happy tonight, including him.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not gonna be doom and gloom because I think we are really good still but boy doesn’t Hartwell absolutely SUCK. Need Dinkins a year early. Thank goodness XJ doesn’t have a flat tire this year or we might have been much worse than we are. Hope Polite turns into a half way decent player because we could use him

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
There goes the undefeated season and Kim’s contract extension. ;)

Good wake-up call for our team. JMU deserved this win. They wanted it more. i expect us to regroup and play better next week.

A completely reasonable analysis. What kind of terribleness is this!

Agreed, they were a step slower tonight and JMU scouted them really well. The ball didn't go in as they missed a ton of bunnies. Hopefully they can regroup like you said and put on good performances out west

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Not gonna be doom and gloom because I think we are really good still but boy doesn’t Hartwell absolutely SUCK. Need Dinkins a year early. Thank goodness XJ doesn’t have a flat tire this year or we might have been much worse than we are. Hope Polite turns into a half way decent player because we could use him

They absolutely need Polite to help out in the backcourt especially if Hartwell is going to have dud games like tonight. Hartwell can go back to his spark plug shoot 3 role versus playing major minutes

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Also I’ve watched South Dakota a bunch this season and they are a very solid team so we need to have a short memory

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It absolutley does. We had a chance to get some votes to be in the top 25 if we handled business against JMU. We should not be losing to a CAA team projected to be 4th in the conference.
You can’t possibly go missing during our good runs and then come back when we lose our first game. You CANT be that much of a troll can you?

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I guess our bubble has burst. Not only did JMU beat us, but the Terps could only beat Hofstra by 2, so our "statement win" against them is looking not-so-impressive.

So much for the undefeated season.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It absolutley does. We had a chance to get some votes to be in the top 25 if we handled business against JMU. We should not be losing to a CAA team projected to be 4th in the conference.
Thank you. Of course the win was great and memorable, but if you turn around and lose your next game to a team you should beat, and look terrible doing it, it takes the sheen off your team's victory.