Game 4: GMU (3-0) at Jacksonville Classic vs Charlotte (2-1) on Sunday, November 19, at 5:30 PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Really bad offense on our part. Our starting backcourt (Polite and and Billups) have contributed nothing, and our bigs have been terrible. If it wasn’t for Hall, we’d be down double figures.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Really bad offense on our part. Our starting backcourt (Polite and and Billups) have contributed nothing, and our bigs have been terrible. If it wasn’t for Hall, we’d be down double figures.
Polite can't have bad games..... he is our engine to the offense.

Billups has a high motor but I don't think we will get much from him offensively each game.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Not sure what’s going on with Polite but he hasn’t taken the step up (yet) I thought he would. Shying away from contact, hesitant, lacking aggression. Hope he turns it on as we move forward because this team needs someone else to be consistent on the offensive end.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Why do we keep playing these vacation type tournaments!? We never perform well and lose to teams we shouldn't lose to. I get it that it helps with chemistry building (I think) and fans can attend but we never really roll deep as a fanbase. I think the kids get in to vacation mode and never really focus on playing well.

Would rather not play these types of tournaments and just play home and homes.