Game 4: GMU (2-1) at Paradise Jam vs Boston College (2-1) on Friday, November 18, at 8:00 PM.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
If you are at the game, walk up to any Boston College fan and drop some Good Will Hunting on them.

Oh, I bet you read a lotta Gordon Wood, huh? You read your Gordon Wood and you regurgitate it from a textbook and you think you're wicked awesome doin' that, And how 'bout 'dem apples? And all that Gordon Wood business.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
St Louis Dayton and a bid stealer is really the only chance. St Louis looking like a MONSTAR
Yes the best chance for everyone else is that SLU is locked into a high single-digit NCAA seed and is completely disinterested in trying to win the A-10 tournament.

I still think Dayton is very good with a healthy Smith, but that ankle injury has lingered and who knows how many times he’s gonna reaggravate it between now and March? Without him they are so painfully mediocre.

We at least have a puncher’s chance of beating everyone but SLU.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
vcu is always lower caps. If you put in caps, you will be tar and feathered in the Johnson Center.

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
This game is showing as 9:00 PM on my ESPN app. Not sure St. Thomas observes daylight savings, so maybe it's an hour later here?

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Last edited:

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I want to see a big game from Ticket
I have it in good authority that it was his new hair style that was messing with his shot. He has returned to his normal style, so I have been assured he will be on fire from three tonight. ;-)

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
St. Thomas is an hour ahead of ET zone, so the game does start at 9pm there and 8pm ET.

Edit: I just looked up why, and they never observe DST, so they never have to change their clocks. We need to do the same thing here.

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/change/us-virgin/saint-thomas

Come to Arizona. We don’t observe DST either (unfortunately it’s because it’s so hot in the summer no one wants the extra hour of sun—this is the literal reason).

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Come to Arizona. We don’t observe DST either (unfortunately it’s because it’s so hot in the summer no one wants the extra hour of sun—this is the literal reason).
Hawaii doesn't observe it either. Too close to the equator, our daylight only fluctuates about an hour or so throughout the year.

JPgmuswim

Starter
I thought the US is getting rid of DST next fall, basically “springing ahead” and then no more messing with the clocks

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I thought the US is getting rid of DST next fall, basically “springing ahead” and then no more messing with the clocks
There's lots of "chatter," but I think it's about going to DST year round.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I know you are all on the edge of your seats for the popcorn report from USVI. Let’s get it out of the way now so we can focus on the game. Their popcorn is average to slightly below. A notch below Mason’s. No butter, good salt.