Game 4: GMU (2-1) at Paradise Jam vs Boston College (2-1) on Friday, November 18, at 8:00 PM.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm just glad the games aren't on FloHoops.

Also, I hope we don't have that annoying jingle commercial like the Cayman Islands had (I think it was them?)

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Eagles - its whats for dinner.

iu

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Big game today. We all have high expectations for this year and with the way our OOC is, Mason does not have many games that may be considered potential "good wins". Boston College is a bottom feeder ACC program that would only hurt Mason's chances if Mason loses. Also as we all know, lose today, and Mason ends up with most likely two crappy opponents.

Have to say that this is probably the biggest game of the English era to date. Hopefully they take care of business tonight.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Concur - lets force feed them Boston Baked beans until they crap the floor aand thn
Big game today. We all have high expectations for this year and with the way our OOC is, Mason does not have many games that may be considered potential "good wins". Boston College is a bottom feeder ACC program that would only hurt Mason's chances if Mason loses. Also as we all know, lose today, and Mason ends up with most likely two crappy opponents.

Have to say that this is probably the biggest game of the English era to date. Hopefully they take care of business tonight.
Concur - lets force fist feed them cans of Boston baked beans until they crap the floor.

Go Mason!

NewPatriot

Starter
If we don’t win this I’ll be super upset lol. Bc sucks even with Langford back on mins restriction

Langford has been around FOREVER! He was a 2018 Top 75 guard with former Virginia Tech 4 year starting guard Wabissa Bede on AAU Mass Rivals.

Mason wins this by 14.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Langford has been around FOREVER! He was a 2018 Top 75 guard with former Virginia Tech 4 year starting guard Wabissa Bede on AAU Mass Rivals.

Mason wins this by 14.
5th full year for Ashton and 3rd for Demarr (sat out last year hurt). These dudes are OLD

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Hate to call the fourth game of any season a must-win, but this one truly is. For a multitude of reasons we have to have it.
Concur — win here or this season is toast. A10 not looking strong enough right now to support 3 bids.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
With vcu beating PITT last night, this game is a must win. If we lose, we are 2nd tier A10. LIttle to no excuses with a team this old.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Concur — win here or this season is toast. A10 not looking strong enough right now to support 3 bids.

Maybe maybe not. vcu will be fine. They were one bad call away from possibly pulling that game out without Ace Baldwin and ASU blasted Michigan by 25 in the championship game and is 4-1. Hopefully they are much better than their inexplicable loss to Texas Southern.

SLU looks all of a top 25 team and will most likely lock up an at-large bid regardless.

Dayton…depends on how long Smith is out and what he’s like when he comes back. Tough situation with them.

The question is can two out of those three be at-large worthy by the end of the season and can one of Dayton, vcu, Mason, Loyola etc. steal a third? Still possible I think.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Maybe maybe not. vcu will be fine. They were one bad call away from possibly pulling that game out without Ace Baldwin and ASU blasted Michigan by 25 in the championship game and is 4-1. Hopefully they are much better than their inexplicable loss to Texas Southern.

SLU looks all of a top 25 team and will most likely lock up an at-large bid regardless.

Dayton…depends on how long Smith is out and what he’s like when he comes back. Tough situation with them.

The question is can two out of those three be at-large worthy by the end of the season and can one of Dayton, vcu, Mason, Loyola etc. steal a third? Still possible I think.
You put vcu in caps.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

vcu was gifted the game with foul calls last night against Pitt... Loyola is not great either. Did you watch yesterday's game?

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
vcu was gifted the game with foul calls last night against Pitt... Loyola is not great either. Did you watch yesterday's game?

Mason isn’t great either right now and I put them in the bid stealing chance anyway (if we have to play SLU in the tournament I put our chances of winning that game at less than 10%).

I did not watch either A10 game last night so can’t speak to how good or bad vcu or Loyola look right now overall. I did watch their game against ASU and thought they gave themselves a shot at winning without Ace so maybe making assumptions about how good they’ll be going forward.