Game 31: GMU (18-12 / 10-7) at Richmond (14-16 / 7-10) on Saturday, March 4, at 12:30 PM.

Yossarian

Sixth Man
Maddening second half. Amazing finish. It’s Millah Time!

Attachments

• 8106B15F-7D0F-4096-9E8A-26F608C82055.jpeg
    8106B15F-7D0F-4096-9E8A-26F608C82055.jpeg
    308.8 KB · Views: 166

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Got to find out what went wrong in the 2nd half quickly if we went to move on in the A10 tournament past the 1st game. Teams will be quickly reviewing the tape of the 2nd half and seeing how we sucked and played miserably.

Need to somehow get that 1st half mojo back
We were chucking 3's when everyone was ice cold.... yet they still tried to make 3's instead of getting it down to Josh or driving hard to get an easier shot around the rim.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Just got in from work. Read the hame thread. Good grief!
Can't wait to see the highlights. Really hope they show the Ticket play.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
We were chucking 3's when everyone was ice cold.... yet they still tried to make 3's instead of getting it down to Josh or driving hard to get an easier shot around the rim.
Many of those 3 pt attempts were out of shot clock desperation. Took too long getting into half court offense. We must have gone several minutes without hitting the rim ---hitting the backboard was almost a moral victory!

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
If Mason ever produces a "Top Plays of the Decade" for the 2020's Ticket would have to be included with that one to end the game. Stick around Ticket. Please!!!

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Wow - what a win after blowing that lead. Rightly or wrongly - I am rooting for GW to beat vcu today so Mason has the 6th seed. Likely not able to watch them during the week in A-10 tournament if they finish at the 5. Maybe it's wrongheaded, but I feel Mason is ok if they simply avoid vcu and Dayton as long as possible.

Last edited:

hoops10

Sixth Man
Mason saved by the Ticket. Cooper left his game on the bus, zero points. But that stuff is going to happen. A win is a win

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Wow - what a win after blowing that lead. Rightly or wrongly - I am rooting for GW to beat vcu today so Mason has the 6th seed. Likely not able to watch them during the week in A-10 tournament if they finish at the 5. Maybe it's wrongheaded, but I feel Mason is ok if they simply avoid vcu and Dayton as long as possible.
I agree. But....#5 just sits better with me than #6. But yeah.