Game 3, Northern Iowa, Nov 16th, 4 PM, NO TV

Yossarian

Sixth Man
Win or lose, I love the fact that this game is at home on a Saturday at 4 pm. I get my morning to handle chores, the little guy gets his afternoon nap, daddy gets to QC the beer supply at The Well beforehand, and we don't need a sitter since we'll be home before bedtime. Boom.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Awfully nice to get UNI in Fairfax two years in a row.

Look out for Chip Rank (another good name) coming off the bench for his 16 ppg

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'm feeling good about this one contingent on Allen and Arledge's health.

We took this team to OT last year. Plus they had 2 starters graduate.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Crowd prediction? My guess is 7,000.

Actual prediction that matters:
GMU: 71
UNI: 63

Moore with 6 assists.
Edwards with 6 water bottle re-fills on the bench.

PDGL Hoops

Starter
They play Iowa State and vcu after our meeting. Should give us an idea of how we may fair against those teams.

I think the team wants to put on a better show for the home crowd this weekend after battling with AU. We win at home -

Mason: 65
UNI: 59

JBiggs

Starter
If Allen and Arledge both play, I say we win by 12. If neither play, I say we win by 7.

I think Moore starts in place of Edwards.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If Allen and Arledge both play, I say we win by 12. If neither play, I say we win by 7.

I think Moore starts in place of Edwards.

Biggs, you really think Arledge and Allen are only worth a 5-point difference? I don't see how we beat a good team like UNI without those two and Copes. This isn't Lamar.

KAOriginal

All-American
Biggs, you really think Arledge and Allen are only worth a 5-point difference? I don't see how we beat a good team like UNI without those two and Copes. This isn't Lamar.

I'm in this camp....no Allen or Arledge...means its a pickem at best...and that's giving us home court advantage.

I think our horizon is higher than the past two years thanks to growth and maturity....but missing those 2 and Copes? Too much missing....

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Goodguys 67
Purple People Eaters 60

Any MVC team has great shooters on their team and can burn us deep. HAVE to play perimeter Defense to pull this out. Sherrod needs to realize he is the best player on the court and drive at hoop and get fouls. Marko needs to assume UNI is Nazi Germany and hit them with some sky rockets! BOOM!

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The mid-major term is more useless today than it was when it was first coined. Way too many exceptions, especially now that the big east is basketball centric again.

JBiggs

Starter
It's a total guess, of course. Spotting 7 points without them means it's a close game that we pull away from by a couple points in the last few minutes. 12 points means we're in control in the last 10 minutes and we win by double figures. I think that's the difference between having those two and not having those two, and it's just my personal opinion on how much depth we have combined with playing at home on a Saturday.

Hopefully we'll hear about the status of those guys soon, but I'm guessing it won't be until Saturday.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
According to Sagarin, we're a slight favorite (~1 pt) although it's early in the year so that would be pretty unstable and the spread wouldn't factor in any injuries. We're ranked 108 and NIU is at 66.