Game 3: GMU (1-1) vs American (0-1) on Sunday, November 13, at 4 PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Need a good tuneup game to get both ticket and coop going. They can both be a bit streaky so still waiting for them to hit that stride.
I love that Cooper was a lot more aggressive driving to the basket last night instead of just camping out behind the arc. Forcing his defender to worry about dribble penetration is only going to give him better looks on the perimeter.

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I love that Cooper was a lot more aggressive driving to the basket last night instead of just camping out behind the arc. Forcing his defender to worry about dribble penetration is only going to give him better looks on the perimeter.
Agree. Coop's confidence appeared to grow throughout the game each time he drove in. Keep up the good work Cooper.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Please tell me we can beat American without getting hot from the three

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
American has scored all their points on 3 pt baskets except 1

Mason has not committed a foul so far this half

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Remember when American was in the CAA and, even in our bad years, we would easily beat them? This American team isn’t any better than those teams.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
English needs to find a small woodland creature and club it to death in front of every one and say if you get as soft as this cute innocent ani Al - I will do the same to
You.

Bricker

Starter
Getting very concerned that we're apparently unwilling/unable to take care of the ball, rebound, or make FTs. 9 TO's first half...