Game 29: GMU (16-12 / 8-7) at Dayton (19-9 / 11-4) on Saturday, February 25, at 6:00 PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If you had told me before the game that Ticket, Josh and Fernandez we’re going to score a combined 25 points, that Holmes was going to score 34 and foul out Josh and Henry, and that we were going to have a six-minute drought in the second half, I would’ve bet a mortgage payment on Dayton. The resiliency we showed to win that game in a hostile environment was honestly something a marvel at. Great team win!

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If you had told me before the game that Ticket, Josh and Fernandez we’re going to score a combined 25 points, that Holmes was going to score 34 and foul out Josh and Henry, and that we were going to have a six-minute drought in the second half, I would’ve bet a mortgage payment on Dayton. The resiliency we showed to win that game in a hostile environment was honestly something a marvel at. Great team win!

Yes, but what if you were told Mason was going to hit 74% of their FTs and shoot almost 60% from the floor?