Game 28: GMU (18-9 / 7-7) at Fordham (11-16 / 5-9) on Tuesday, February 27, at 7:00PM.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We could use about 15-20 pounds per man. Physical teams are just pushing us around. Thought it was going to be ugly, and it was.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I’ve coached countless youth games in which more than 37 combined points were scored at halftime. I wouldn’t be shocked if ESPN brass opted not to air the second half.

FreeGunston12

All-American
I think I'd like to see Henry and Kelly on the floor at the same time if these offensive struggles continue in the second half. Keep defending the interior and getting rebounds. See if they can match up with two bigs. We haven't been able to penetrate much and Fordham hasn't been able to shoot, so go ahead and junk up the paint.

FreeGunston12

All-American
I think I'd like to see Henry and Kelly on the floor at the same time if these offensive struggles continue in the second half. Keep defending the interior and getting rebounds. See if they can match up with two bigs. We haven't been able to penetrate much and Fordham hasn't been able to shoot, so go ahead and junk up the paint.
Well we tried it for a couple minutes and got baskets inside. Didn't look great defensively.