Game 26: University of Rhode Island, Saturday, February 21st, 4 PM, NO TV

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
For those wondering about watching this online (A-10 Network), it is a premium game, so you would have to pay for it.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
http://www.gomason.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=25200&ATCLID=209899009:

FHBEQXOUQISHWLK.20150220152702.jpg

(Photo by George Mason Athletics)
Men’s Basketball Game vs. URI Remains on Schedule; Tip at 4 p.m. Saturday
Courtesy: George Mason Athletics
Release: 02/20/2015

More Sharing Services

***Weather Update: George Mason University will close at 1 p.m. Saturday, February 21, due to inclement weather in the area. The men’s basketball game scheduled at 4 p.m. Saturday against Rhode Island will still tip at 4 p.m. as scheduled.

Fans may check GoMason.com, Twitter and Facebook in the event further updates are released.***

psyclone

Hall of Famer
This didn't work for me. Maybe it won't work until 4:00. Does anybody know of any other free places to watch the game, for cheap people like me? Worst case scenario I will listen to Bill on WGMU.

Very dense text with lots of "rams-vs-patriots" plugged in; surely a boiler plate for many games. Some grammatical errors. All this makes me very suspicious of the site.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I am so pathetic. Even at this point in the program's life, I still look forward to watching games. I haven't missed watching even one game this year. What the hell is wrong with me??!!!??!?!?!?

wijg

Starter
I am so pathetic. Even at this point in the program's life, I still look forward to watching games. I haven't missed watching even one game this year. What the hell is wrong with me??!!!??!?!?!?
I am with you. I pretty much watch every game to see if I am just crazy, or is it really as bad as I think it is. 9/10 games, yes it is that bad. The tenth game gives me just enough of a doubt to suck me back in for the other nine.