Game 26: GMU (13-12 / 5-7) vs Rhode Island (8-15 / 4-7) on Saturday, February 11, at 2:00 PM.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I can second this, I sit in section 101 and could clearly see several people up and yelling in the direction of the bench. At the time I had no idea what they were yelling about or who they were directing it towards....now it all makes sense. If these people are in his corner, its no wonder he's been to 7 different schools since his freshmen year of HS. One day he will look back with regret at how he's handled himself.
and then it will be too late - no college degree, no good job, just a series of poor decisions by him and those around him.
unfortunately, this won't be the first time that this has happened.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I can second this, I sit in section 101 and could clearly see several people up and yelling in the direction of the bench. At the time I had no idea what they were yelling about or who they were directing it towards....now it all makes sense. If these people are in his corner, its no wonder he's been to 7 different schools since his freshmen year of HS. One day he will look back with regret at how he's handled himself.
My seats are in 102 about 12 rows back of the visitor bench. The only thing I noticed is a player (not Freeman; had a number in the 20's) coming out of the game and loudly complaining but he wasn't looking at anyone in particular. Some swearing involved but no one on the team seemed to be paying attention to him. Not sure if he was mad because he was being taken out or complaining about the refs.

My seats are in 102 about 12 rows back of the visitor bench. The only thing I noticed is a player (not Freeman; had a number in the 20's) coming out of the game and loudly complaining but he wasn't looking at anyone in particular. Some swearing involved but no one on the team seemed to be paying attention to him. Not sure if he was mad because he was being taken out or complaining about the refs.
That was definitely Malik Martin and he was mad at his team. Asked if anyone gave a f**k