Game 26: AT Saint Bonaventure University, SUNDAY, February 17th, 2 PM, MASN/Stadium

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Maybe we played our best ball during xmas break. Now with classes in session our team looks flat. We should be more like UNC and have players skip classes. ;)

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Maybe we played our best ball during xmas break. Now with classes in session our team looks flat. We should be more like UNC and have players skip classes. ;)

UNC went all the way and made it so their players didn’t even have to skip class ... their courses were utter fiction.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
UNC went all the way and made it so their players didn’t even have to skip class ... their courses were utter fiction.
You are just a racist, bigoted snob. Ornamental African basket weaving is not a fiction! ;-)

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I heard similar things from VT football players. They have Business Etiquette classes..

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If we still had the end of season poster awards, I would be nominating DJ3 for the most improved poster award. DJ3-Your posts in the last week or two have been really good. I don't agree with everything you say, but your posts have been on point and constructive to the conversation. Keep up the good work.

For those of you that have him blocked due to earlier posting history, I suggest you unblock him and give his posts another try.