Game 25: GMU (16-8 / 5-6) vs GW (14-9 / 3-7) on Tuesday, February 13, at 7:00 PM.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Gosh am I allowed to say Colonials in this thread or would that be like misgendering someone? Anyway, I hope everybody has a good time tonight and I hope the visiting fans don't make fun of our new 90% acceptance rate.

If there are visiting fans on a Tuesday, I suppose! I hope there can be productive discussions on the Israel-Palestinian conflict if there are because I have a lot of Jewish friends that went to GW and a lot of Arab friends that went to GMU and GMU Prince William and GMU Dubai.

Can our media like By George please do their jobs and try and get some dirt from Caputo on Larranaga?

Thanks in advance
C'mon, man. That's Larrañaga to us peons.

Yossarian

Sixth Man
Buchanan left GW’s game today in the second half with a groin injury. If he doesn’t play I like our chances, especially at home
Sunuva bee. This throws off my pickem choice for GW to win tonight. I guess I’d better stay home tonight and clean the glass frame on my Pete Rose poster.

daveshac

Walk-On
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don’t want to overreact to 5 min against a depleted GW team, but I like Baraka starting and Ronny at the 2.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Is it okay to be holding my breath for the bottom to fall out?

LOVE the start we have gotten off to. LFG. Get the Caputo Colonials on the ground. Keep blowing them out. Keep the boot on their necks. Dig in the spikes and show NO QUARTER and NO MERCY. The road to winning the Atlantic 10 starts tonight!!!

GunstonsGhost

Preferred Walk-On
Loving the confidence of the hive mind right now! Continuing to believe Coach Skinn has put the fire to everyone on the court. Burn bright baby!