Game 25: GMU (13-11 / 5-6) at Duquesne (15-8 / 5-5) on Wednesday, February 8, at 7:00 PM.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm not convinced that Ticket leaves after this season, especially with all the time he's missed. I think it would be a good idea for him to come back, have a really solid season and then try his hand in the pro game. If you think about it he really hasn't played that much college basketball, maybe a season and half? You really can't count the years spent at UT where he rarely played. Use that extra covid year to improve your pro prospects.
Agreed, he really doesn’t have much of a resume to sell to pro teams, even overseas. Unless he’s just over being in school and wants to get on with his life, which would be understandable, using the extra year would make a lot of sense.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate courts that haven't gotten rid of the old three point line like Duquesne. K-State is also guilty.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Decent start, followed by 6 minutes of wtf. Hopefully we got that out of our system early.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Geez, how is this ball much different than Hewitt ball? Wasn't this a big issue on his teams too?

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
At least we don't turn it over much.....We can't complain about these announcers. They're way too complimentary of us. Like they expect Duquense to blow this lead.

Starting five look decent for five mins, then subs start to come in and the wheels come off, and if history is any indicator, we won't see the starting five together again cuz someone (in this case Cooper) always gets in foul trouble when playing with subs.

Still can't understand why we haven't found a set of starters 2/3rds of the way through the season.