Game 25: GMU (13-11 / 5-6) at Duquesne (15-8 / 5-5) on Wednesday, February 8, at 7:00 PM.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Was thinking of attending the Richmond game, but I see the CAA tourney is in DC that weekend.

Turned off the game 5 mins into second half. Watching a very engaging Irish murder mystery on Acorn TV. Wondering which of our friends we can bribe to take our other two tickets to Saturday's game. Probably should have declared this a couple games ago, but this is now officially a "Social Season". Just showing up to see our pals at the Gold Room and drink as fast as we can.

Yossarian

Sixth Man
Sometimes I think Bob Ross painted too many happy trees. I kinda like the unobstructed distant landscapes.

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Depressing. I turned it off. Not going to the game Saturday as I decided to knock out some of the stuff I need to do around the house. My wife laughed and asked if I was feeling all right.

Not really.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate courts that haven't gotten rid of the old three point line like Duquesne. K-State is also guilty.
I've flipped over to see the end of Binghamton at New Hampshire. UNH has three 3 point lines on their court. brutal

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
bUt I tHoUgHt We WeRe GoInG tO tUrN tHe CoRnEr

This season is cooked, has been cooked. They have no identity, no cohesion, barely a pulse. At a minimum CKE should consider changes to his staff, amongst a number of other things that need a thorough evaluation in the off season.

Put the whole program in the Aaron Rodgers ‘darkness retreat’ and don’t let it come out until it remembers what basketball is.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
this is Hewitt ball.
bUt I tHoUgHt We WeRe GoInG tO tUrN tHe CoRnEr

This season is cooked, has been cooked. They have no identity, no cohesion, barely a pulse. At a minimum CKE should consider changes to his staff, amongst a number of other things that need a thorough evaluation in the off season.

Put the whole program in the Aaron Rodgers ‘darkness retreat’ and don’t let it come out until it remembers what basketball is.
Sadly these are spot on.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
In the immortal words of the 80's band Timbuk 3, "The future's so bright I gotta wear shades." We have the BEST players and the BEST coach. I just don't understand why this happened tonight. Must be an outlier in the excellence that is Mason basketball since 2011.