Game 25: Fordham University, Wednesday, February 18, 7 PM, NO TV

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
First Fordham road W since, what? 2012? 2013? Well, Mr. Edwards - hopefully your decision just became a whole lot easier.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Thompson 6-6 FG, while our starting backcourt that can't shoot straight combines for 22 shots against a team with very little paint presence?

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Meanwhile, an SU team with no motivation to play is about to beat Louisville. More importantly, FIRE HEWITT!

Irish44j

Sixth Man
Well, I forgot about this game until 10 minutes ago. Then I checked the score. Guess I should have kept forgetting about it. How the hell did we lose to FORDHAM?

I can't see how Hewitt could possibly keep his job after this embarrassment.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Thompson 6-6 FG, while our starting backcourt that can't shoot straight combines for 22 shots against a team with very little paint presence?

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!

And if you aren't going to exploit our size in the post — which is just dumb — why not at least try to match up defensively when they are running 4 guards at you and spreading the floor for wide-open 3s. It's stupidity squared.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
And if you aren't going to exploit our size in the post — which is just dumb — why not at least try to match up defensively when they are running 4 guards at you and spreading the floor for wide-open 3s. It's stupidity squared.

Yeah - instead of having Thompson out there guarding three point shots. Hewitt might be the luckiest man alive. How did this guy land 3 D-1 gigs? Athletic Directors that did not do their due diligence apparently. Pathetic.

Bricker

Starter
Can't wait to watch the press conference. Those dumb kids blew it again! Give Hewitt the keys to the bus so he cab back over them again...

gmubball09

Walk-On
I totally forgot that we had a game tonight. Didn't even think about it until it popped up on my Facebook news feed.

Like seriously? Mason used to be my heart and soul and Hewitt has made me not even want to think about the school anymore. It's an embarrassment. Spent 4 years (well 5 years schooling) of blood sweat and tears cheering/mascotting this team on. I don't care if we don't ever go back to the final four, I just want a competitive product out there. We RARELY loss at home when I was there. I think we loss 3/4 times MAX at home while I was there (i think).

Good god one bad coaching hire and look at where we are now.

Pathetic. Hewitt needs to go. End of story.

Bricker

Starter
I totally forgot that we had a game tonight. Didn't even think about it until it popped up on my Facebook news feed.

Like seriously? Mason used to be my heart and soul and Hewitt has made me not even want to think about the school anymore. It's an embarrassment. Spent 4 years (well 5 years schooling) of blood sweat and tears cheering/mascotting this team on. I don't care if we don't ever go back to the final four, I just want a competitive product out there. We RARELY loss at home when I was there. I think we loss 3/4 times MAX at home while I was there (i think).

Good god one bad coaching hire and look at where we are now.

Pathetic. Hewitt needs to go. End of story.
Disagree. Hewitt just needs a few more years.

wijg

Starter
Disagree. Hewitt just needs a few more years.
Exactly. We still get on national tv a couple times a year. We'll evaluate at the end of the season as we do with all sports after giving Hewitt a well deserved bonus. L is not our God, Hewitt is. When his current crop of guys is away from the bad influence that was the coach L players, you will see.

Four more years! Four more years!

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Thanks Paul Hewitt and TOC. You now have me searching out other sporting entertainment options. Not much of an NHL fan...but I do have a hometown AHL team!

Matter of fact, think I'll watch them this weekend instead of watching GMU get pounded by Rhode Island. (of course, knowing Hewitt's teams, it'll probably be a better game than tonight)

Bricker

Starter
Thanks Paul Hewitt and TOC. You now have me searching out other sporting entertainment options. Not much of an NHL fan...but I do have a hometown AHL team!

Matter of fact, think I'll watch them this weekend instead of watching GMU get pounded by Rhode Island. (of course, knowing Hewitt's teams, it'll probably be a better game than tonight)
I cut the cord last year (no TV). I was worried at first. But it's pretty amazing, actually... I even almost read a book