Game 23: AT Duquesne, Feb 8th, 2 PM, NO TV

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Honestly, Duquesne is awful. It's awesome that we won our first A10 game in program history and stopped our losing streak, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Duquesne is really bad. I don't know how anyone can be excited about that win other than for the reasons I mentioned.

And f***, now we're stuck with Hewitt next season.

mason2k1

Starter
Honestly, Duquesne is awful. It's awesome that we won our first A10 game in program history and stopped our losing streak, but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Duquesne is really bad. I don't know how anyone can be excited about that win other than for the reasons I mentioned.

And f***, now we're stuck with Hewitt next season.
They still have more W's then us.

GMURaider

Sixth Man
:mad: See... This is what pisses me off. Some of you. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE were rooting for 0-16 just to try to axe Hewitt. You Play to WIN the GAME. You PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
:mad: See... This is what pisses me off. Some of you. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE were rooting for 0-16 just to try to axe Hewitt. You Play to WIN the GAME. You PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!

NOBODY was rooting for 0-16 and we all want the team to win. But, to say that the "tide is turning" or "now we're going to go on a run" is foolish. We just beat DUQUESNE! We just need to stay level headed and within reality. A bad team just beat another bad team.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We just need to stay level headed and within reality. A bad team just beat another bad team.

Yes, the team does, but we fans can be happy until the Umass game. That gives us four solid days to feel good (or at least not as bad) about our program.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
NOBODY was rooting for 0-16 and we all want the team to win. But, to say that the "tide is turning" or "now we're going to go on a run" is foolish. We just beat DUQUESNE! We just need to stay level headed and within reality. A bad team just beat another bad team.
Nobody who said "tide is turning" or "going on a run" was being serious, except maybe El Presidente, but that doesn't count. Don't get all serious when people are finally having some fun. And, actually some people are rooting for 0-16 because they believe it will force a coaching change. I'm not one of those people, but I get it.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Nobody who said "tide is turning" or "going on a run" was being serious, except maybe El Presidente, but that doesn't count. Don't get all serious when people are finally having some fun. And, actually some people are rooting for 0-16 because they believe it will force a coaching change. I'm not one of those people, but I get it.

I was only directing my comment at a select few individuals, not the majority who are joking around and having a good time with it. It's all good.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Keep the good feelings going Mason. A UMass win is highly unlikely, but please beat the Bonnies at home.

Last edited: