Game 23: AT Duquesne, Feb 8th, 2 PM, NO TV

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
Johnny Williams scores double digits since he sucked last game...Sherrod dribbles the ball off his foot. Copes fumbles a few passes. Marko misses some more 3s and forgets to play defense. We hold the ball for the last shot in each half and draw up a play for a Marquise Moore jump shot.

Duqes - 73
Mason -62

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
is there an online feed somewhere?

I assume it will be available on the A10 network for $4.95, but nothing's a given. And like an idiot, since I'm still sick at home, I'll probably pay the money to watch.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Great news! I'm going to the ER to get an IV to fight my virus, so I'll be missing our game. I know, some guys have all the luck.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Great news! I'm going to the ER to get an IV to fight my virus, so I'll be missing our game. I know, some guys have all the luck.
The flu is brutal this year. It's running through my office like a plague.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Towson did make it...the next day. Pats won and a good time was had by all!
All - except those of us who actually made it to the game (unlike Towson) and couldn't make it home again.........

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I just noticed on the A10 Digital Network site that it doesn't say "Premium" next to our game on the list of live events. Some of the games have "Premium" listed next to them. Does this mean anything? Does it mean it could be free?