Game 22: AT St. Joesph's University, Saturday, February 7th, 4 PM, MASN

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
The sad thing is this was one of our better defensive games of the year, especially against one of the best players in the league. Too bad our inept offense can't outscore the amount of points we permit.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It would be more interesting if the players just ignored Hewitt and started looking at an assistant for instruction. It couldn't be any worse. And it would make Hewitt look like the a** he is.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Playing hard is good. Playing smart is better. Being smart means you have been prepared.

wijg

Starter
It was a joke. I am assuming you are in the older end of the crowd given some of your posts. Given your ability of track and report on Mason statistics, you, obviously, have much better technology than that guy.

But, at least I have eliminated one person in the boards search for who might be Pablo. If things keep going this way, you might be one of only ten people at going to our games, then it should be easy to pick you out.

wijg

Starter
So after after today's game:
The good news: We stayed only 6 games behind vcu in the quest for first place
The bad news: Fordham is now only 1 game behind us in the quest to stay out of last place

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
What's the under/over on wins the rest of the way?

I don't know the Vegas odds, but I'm thinking 2 -- St. Louis (they are awful this year) and Fordham.

We might be able to catch Richmond or URI at home, but that's doubtful. We could also easily lose to both St. Louis and Fordham.

Got to be 2. With the tourney included MAYBE 3.

Pretty much the four teams playing in the play-in round are now obvious: us, Duquesne, Fordham and St. Looey.

Really the only drama as far as the season left is if Hewitt can avoid the cellar regular season, and advance out of the play-in round.