Game 22: AT St. Joesph's University, Saturday, February 7th, 4 PM, MASN

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So....... I hear gas prices are going back up which ironically may have a slight positive impact on the economy. Jordan is now dropping bombs on ISIS and Bruce Jenner is taking hormones to become a woman. Crazy.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hewitt not looking so well during the post 1st half comments. I think he reads the boards...

Probably regrets taking the job and can't wait to take that vacation he gave up. Don't worry Pauly, you will be on your way soon.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
So....... I hear gas prices are going back up which ironically may have a slight positive impact on the economy. Jordan is now dropping bombs on ISIS and Bruce Jenner is taking hormones to become a woman. Crazy.

King Abdulah is a bad mofo. Fired up a fighter Jet and dropped bombs himself. Question I have is, how does Jordan know where all these targets are and WTF has our coalition been doing for so long trying to find said targets? It seems very Hewittesk.

Sons of Mason

Preferred Walk-On
Games like this show glimpses of what this team could be. Feed the ball to the post in Thompson, Porter, Jenkins, Royal kick out to the perimeter on the double team (2-3 low/high). Keep it simple, we have the athletes to win they just need to be coached up. Also noticed St. Joe's stop pressing.