Game 20: GMU (11-8 / 3-3) at Rhode Island (6-12 / 2-4) on Saturday, January 21, at Noon.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
These are the worst bigs in the conference, the plan is clearly to hammer down low over and over again.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Name a better combo than Oduro and 2 quick fouls for absolutely no reason. This nice young man needs to smarten up on defense. He could drop 30 today if he could just stop being a total hack

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
That was a pretty half against a team that looked like a high school squad. Kim had an excellent game plan to take advantage of 3 shitty big men and no guards that can shoot. Step on their throats Mason

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Josh is playing great. Justyn looks like a legit A-10 starter. Only concern (and somebody brought it up last game), Polite looks hobbled to me.
Other than one really bad turnover Dinkins looked very good on both sides of the ball. I don’t think Ronnie is hurt but if he is let Dinkins cook with some Bailey on the side like that last amazing PNR with Henry

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Oduro gonna eat today!

Cooper missing FT's is beyond me. Dude is 50 years old and should be a 90%FT shooter with all his experience.

Bailey.... stop turning the ball over!

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
i really like what I saw from Dinkins in the first half. He really needs to get more minutes, especially if Ronnie’s not 100%.

It’s also promising to see Josh looking more decisive in the post. Their bigs are overmatched against him, but he seems to be reacting much quicker on passing out of the double team — especially on the quick pass out to Cooper for an open 3.

KAOriginal

All-American
Only caught last few minutes of first and now.

It's less that RI is bad, but more that it seemed like we had a game plan and followed it.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Hope Coach Kim is super nice to them in the huddle to not hurt anyone’s feelings for the last 4 mins of anything but basketball