Game 20: AT Duquesne University, Saturday, January 31st, 7 PM, NO TV

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Game over. Hit the road Hewitt. Should have used your undeserved riches to charter a plane.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
These announcers are funny...but awful. Went forever thinking their guy had four fouls when he had three. Ask the stat guy? Nah.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Not that the win over St. Louis was a step forward, but this loss was definitely two steps back after playing decently Thursday night. No excuse to play this poorly against another bad team.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
You're welcome Duquesne. You're not going to be able to play awful and beat GMU next year. Hewitt will be gone - and I hear you'll be rebuilding from the awful team you have this year.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not that the win over St. Louis was a step forward, but this loss was definitely two steps back after playing decently Thursday night. No excuse to play this poorly against another bad team.

Can't shoot. Never any reason for Duq to ever get out of the zone.

DeepValue

Starter
When I look at St Louis' schedule - well - they have beaten NO ONE.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer

On the bright side, at least you didn't spend three seasons attacking anyone that questioned Hewitt's coaching and telling them they weren't real fans. Then you'd really look like an a**!

Last edited:

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'll see you next weekend in my seat next to the bench at St. Joe's Coach Hewitt. No bag on my head, no "Fire Hewitt" t-shirt. Maybe I'll just ask you over and over again how much money you make. I know you don't like that.

Irish44j

Sixth Man
I'll see you next weekend in my seat next to the bench at St. Joe's Coach Hewitt. No bag on my head, no "Fire Hewitt" t-shirt. Maybe I'll just ask you over and over again how much you make. I know you don't like that.

Wear a shirt with Coach L's face on it.