Game 2: Princeton University, Sunday Nov 16th, 1 PM, NO TV

Pablo

Hall of Famer
From the Princeton message board:

"I'm assuming that MH will be doing some experimenting with players against a weak George Mason on Sunday. I think that, with so many talented players, it is better now to find the right combinations with the risk that we lose a few games that we might have won by sticking with the most experienced players. For example, Ben Hazel still seems to give up the ball too easily and is playing his final season. I think that we should be going to the younger players like Cook and some of the freshman to get them seasoned for the Ivy schedule. Also, we should be assuming that Koon will not be full strength for, possibly, the entire season, and developing alternatives with that in mind. "

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
#ileaveandthishappens. Ocm face next to it.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I wonder if Copes will start tomorrow. For all the talk of a new and improved Copes - he doesn't even get the start the first game of his senior year? Didn't do much when he got in. What I wouldn't give for a post player who had any moves down low. Thanks for developing one GMU coaches.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
After watching the big turd we put in the punch bowl against Cornell I can only predict another loss. Princeton 65 - Mason 54.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hewitts approach is flawed. Epic failure.