Game 2: GMU (1-0) vs Austin Peay (1-0) on Friday, November 10, at 7:00 PM.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Four foulsfor AP early in second - Mason with a 31 point lead and we are going to the line...

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Davidson beats Maryland. Miraculously, vcu comes back to beat Sanford.

Dayton playing Northwestern right now. If the flyers win, the A10 will only have one loss so far.

Last edited:
OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I saw my first Mason game in 1974 as a child. The first half tonight was the finest and most dominant I have ever seen at Mason. We allowed them exactly 1 open look the entire half. Dominance on every level.

Kudos to the students, especially the first two rows for standing the entire time. I LOVE Jason Miskiri who has been the ultimate fan these first two games as he sits court-side and is intense as all get out!

We play defense!!!!!!

Good, bordering on great, atmosphere in EBA tonight.

Keyshawn Hall is going to be a beast, among others. We are a TEAM.

Great days are ahead!

Tony Skinn is sooooooo much better than the dipstick who left.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I saw my first Mason game in 1974 as a child. The first half tonight was the finest and most dominant I have ever seen at Mason. We allowed them exactly 1 open look the entire half. Dominance on every level.

Kudos to the students, especially the first two rows for standing the entire time. I LOVE Jason Miskiri who has been the ultimate fan these first two games as he sits court-side and is intense as all get out!

We play defense!!!!!!

Good, bordering on great, atmosphere in EBA tonight.

Keyshawn Hall is going to be a beast, among others. We are a TEAM.

Great days are ahead!

Tony Skinn is sooooooo much better than the dipstick who left.
What you said! And maybe the days of "open looks all game long and guys going for career highs on us" are over.