Game 2: GMU (1-0) vs Austin Peay (1-0) on Friday, November 10, at 7:00 PM.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
First off, is Bill the Butcher the mascot for Austin Peay? Second, hoping we continue to hold teams under 35% from the field. I'll go Us -67 Natives - 60.

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
First off, is Bill the Butcher the mascot for Austin Peay? Second, hoping we continue to hold teams under 35% from the field. I'll go Us -67 Natives - 60.
Billy_Butcher.jpg

Pablo

Hall of Famer
For a trip down memory lane - https://gomason.com/news/2004/3/19/205044460.aspx

"FAIRFAX, Va. - Two days after going 0-for-8, sophomore guard Lamar Butler (Oxon Hill, MD/Oxon Hill) scored 19 points and drilled the tiebreaking 3-pointer with 1:24 to play to give George Mason a 66-60 Patriot Center victory over Austin Peay in the first round of the National Invitation Tournament (NIT).

Sophomore forward Jai Lewis (Aberdeen, MD/MCI) added 18 points and nine rebounds for the Patriots, who have won back-to-back postseason games for the first time in school history."

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Loving Ball…he’s headed to the defensive end of the court after releasing the shot.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Kid can shoot! Confident looking shot.
I like how we are fighting around the rim and the defense has kept Austin-Peay out of decent shooting position. Offense could try a little more in and out on the penetration to work the ball to the hole .

But - up by 17 - I won't complain too much