Game 2: GMU (0-1) vs Longwood (0-1) on Friday, November 11, at 7 PM.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah it’s definitely not the classiest thing to shoot the ball in that situation. But Aldrich was being a drama queen the whole game so I honestly didn’t mind VJ sticking one up his a** there. If you’re gonna expect class from me, don’t come in my house and act like a douche.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Yeah it’s definitely not the classiest thing to shoot the ball in that situation. But Aldrich was being a drama queen the whole game so I honestly didn’t mind VJ sticking one up his a** there. If you’re gonna expect class from me, don’t come in my house and act like a douche.
Exactly

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I haven't heard anyone reference the post-game press conference or find a link to it. Surely they are still doing them. Does anyone have the link?

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I disagree. It's not a reason to give up on your standard of acting with class regardless of the circumstance.

Last edited:

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Normally this is a toss but I like the passion
Screenshot.jpg

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Found it on the George Mason Athletics Facebook page: https://m.facebook.com/video.php/?video_id=469494715274364
Thanks so much! Not being on Facebook is only occasionally a disadvantage but it does cause me to not get automatic pop-ups to the gmu athletic facebook page. Thanks again!

Not much newsworthy in presser other than Dinkins not being available for the game (no elaboration of that was given).

Also mentioned that Justyn made a few defensive mistakes and one on offense and that Bailey had a turnover when he threw a pass at Ojiako's ankles. Also that Polite had a poor box out that resulted in being subbed for. Continues to make the point that our depth this year allows him to yank players for serious lapses and that players determine how long they play by their performance.

I see there is a Capital Ale Coaches show on Monday at 7.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I think Polite has been good thru 2 games and has definitely taken over the starting PG role thus far. Polite>Singleton, hope he keeps it up.
100% with you. Impressed with how Polite has played so far and I’m glad he has some help to give Dinkins time.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Being weird is fine and I love that you own it. I’m not sure anyone on Longwood gets a Kathy McKay meme reference but I hope that hits the mark for you and you think it’s funny like Auburns fans or other “cool” fans. I certainly wouldn’t call 3/4 of Masons fans I’ve met cool but to each their own.

Watching Jolly and Brensy tonguing a beer was also super cool as well

Mason2005

All-American
GIVING DAY 2023
Being weird is fine and I love that you own it. I’m not sure anyone on Longwood gets a Kathy McKay meme reference but I hope that hits the mark for you and you think it’s funny like Auburns fans or other “cool” fans. I certainly wouldn’t call 3/4 of Masons fans I’ve met cool but to each their own.

Watching Jolly and Brensy tonguing a beer was also super cool as well
Be the change to Mason's fan culture, stop being a grump