Game 19: Saint Louis University, Thursday, Jan 29th, 7 PM, CSN Mid Atlantic, SNY

wijg

Starter
So I am a little confused by much of our fan base on here and how they expect fans to express their displeasure with Hewitt:
-People that stop their donations are criticized that they are hurting or not supporting the program
-People that stop going to games are accused of not being real fans or of not supporting the players
-People that boo at games, want to wear shirts, etc. are called classless or criticized for distracting the players
-If I recall correctly, people even didn't like the idea of the @firepaulhewitt twitter account because it would be bad publicity
-Many who have sent letters to the AD have been ridiculed on here or people make snide comments about it

So someone comes up with an idea that won't distract the players, the person is obviously still supporting the players by going to games, the audience is restricted to almost entirely Mason fans, is directed at the one and only person at issue, it is pretty funny (in my opinion) if not a little crude (but crude is often funny). In response, it has been criticized pretty soundly on here.

I'd like to hear from the holier than thou crowd: what do you think are appropriate avenues for fans to express their displeasure with Hewitt, that you want to see him replaced no later than the end of the year, and to include other fans to make a show of strength to the administration to ensure they make the right call this year?

Last edited:

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So I am a little confused by much of our fan base on here and how they expect fans to express their displeasure with Hewitt:
-People that stop their donations are criticized that they are hurting or not supporting the program
-People that stop going to games are accused of not being real fans or of not supporting the players
-People that boo at games, want to wear shirts, etc. are called classless or criticized for distracting the players
-If I recall correctly, people even didn't like the idea of the @firepaulhewitt twitter account because it would be bad publicity
-Many who have sent letters to the AD have been ridiculed on here or people make snide comments about it

So someone comes up with an idea that won't distract the players, the person is obviously still supporting the players by going to games, the audience is restricted to almost entirely Mason fans, is directed at the one and only person at issue, it is pretty funny (in my opinion) if not a little crude (but crude is often funny). In response, it has been criticized pretty soundly on here.

I'd like to hear from the holier than though crowd: what do you think are appropriate avenues for fans to express their displeasure with Hewitt, that you want to see him replaced no later than the end of the year, and to include other fans to make a show of strength to the administration to ensure they make the right call this year?

+1000

I'd like to hear from the holier than though crowd: ?

I assume this means you'd like to hear from me, since I literally consider myself smarter and to be honest, a much better person than anyone who posts here.

I don't know how many times I have to say people should let themselves on fire outside Patriot Center before somebody will listen to me. Jesus you big babies just do your legs, and it would make DC Sports Bog and Deadspin.

To make a lasting impact you have to be willing to go the extra mile.

Cool Disco Dan

Sixth Man
I assume this means you'd like to hear from me, since I literally consider myself smarter and to be honest, a much better person than anyone who posts here.

I don't know how many times I have to say people should let themselves on fire outside Patriot Center before somebody will listen to me. Jesus you big babies just do your legs, and it would make DC Sports Bog and Deadspin.

To make a lasting impact you have to be willing to go the extra mile.

Wear your paper bag to the game and challenge others to a battle of Flaming Bag Head in the parking lot:
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0jhE74PexOc