Game 19: GMU (13-5 / 2-3) vs St. Bonaventure (11-5 / 2-2) on Saturday, January 20, at 2:00 PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
How many more games will it take for Tony to realize Ronnie is not an A10 point guard and needs to be playing off the ball? He started the second half with two lazy turnovers, but then set up in the corner to knock down an open 3.

I’m not suggesting we reduce his minutes, but put him in a position to thrive as as one of the better shooters on this roster. We are a much better team with Okojie pushing the tempo and distributing the ball.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I’ve tried to be positive, but this is bad. You can’t let a 13 point lead at home vanish because just terrible turnovers. Way too careless with the ball when you have the lead. Also, where the hell is all the movement we saw on offense in the first half? Now I’m gonna have to see Rothstein’s annoying Schmidt t-shirt on Twitter.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I’ve tried to be positive, but this is bad. You can’t let a 13 point lead at home vanish because just terrible turnovers. Way too careless with the ball when you have the lead. Also, where the hell is all the movement we saw on offense in the first half? Now I’m gonna have to see Rothstein’s annoying Schmidt t-shirt on Twitter.
Yep - Bonnies too good to make mistake after mistake against. So frustrating.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
These are games we must win to entertain thoughts of a Top 4 finish in conference

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
How many more games will it take for Tony to realize Ronnie is not an A10 point guard and needs to be playing off the ball? He started the second half with two lazy turnovers, but then set up in the corner to knock down an open 3.

I’m not suggesting we reduce his minutes, but put him in a position to thrive as as one of the better shooters on this roster. We are a much better team with Okojie pushing the tempo and distributing the ball.
Looks like that’s exactly what he ended up doing, lol!

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Really good win! Nice adjustments by Tony with the substitutions and adjustments — especially defensively.
Great toughness from the team and excellent on the fly adjustments by Tony. Things were coming unraveled and they pulled it together. Also, felt like this game was called as basketball should be called. Allow some contact, but not allowing the grabbing or pushing that we’ve seen in other games.