Game 19: GMU (11-7 / 4-1) vs St. Louis (14-6 / 5-2) on Wednesday, February 2, at 7PM.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer

La Salle right now.

dumb-and-dumber-jimcarrey.gif

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I dont get how Lasalle has .1% but GW and Duquense have 0%. But whatever works.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I decided that anything with the name "St. Louis" deserves to burn in hell once I learned about the "Veiled Prophet Ball": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veiled_Prophet_Ball

I can only assume St. Louis University endorses this creepy, EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS "tradition" because they haven't changed their name by now. Look at this crap:
f4tj7pmkuxt4g6wppvzt.jpg

All sorts of horrendous crap goes on in St. Louis.

I'm not sure this is a whole lot different than sending your kid to a place like Sidwell Friends, St. Alban's or Episcopal High. At least the "Veiled Prophet Ball" is open about what they are.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I decided that anything with the name "St. Louis" deserves to burn in hell once I learned about the "Veiled Prophet Ball": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veiled_Prophet_Ball

I can only assume St. Louis University endorses this creepy, EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS "tradition" because they haven't changed their name by now. Look at this crap:
f4tj7pmkuxt4g6wppvzt.jpg

All sorts of horrendous crap goes on in St. Louis.

This looks like a Lesbian Islamic wedding. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'm doing my part tomorrow. Reached out to a few alumni friends (a couple of whom haven't been to a game in 2-3 years) and we'll be in attendance. Hoping we can crack the 4K mark.

They better. I mean, should be some great basketball. Jimerson is the top scorer in the A10. Collins is the best assist man in the country! Oduro arguably the best big in the A10. Schwartz, Gaines, Cooper; Okoro, Nesbitt

Hopefully we come out on top.

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
SLU message boards if anyone is interested what our opponents think of the match up:

Oh also: Jesus, Mohammed, Zoroaster, Buddha, Thor, Rah, Kukulcan all walk into a bar …..

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Don’t think any of them have watched Mason play this season. 1) they think Mason likes to play slow. 2) someone had Hartwell as our 7th man If Hartwell sees the floor it probably means SLU is in trouble.

I’ll be curious to see if Otis gets a chance. He’s looked good a few times but hasn’t really strung any games together.

Lots of minutes on the starters’ legs in the last week, another tough week of games coming up. Would be nice if Otis and Henry can play some solid minutes off the bench.

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Don’t think any of them have watched Mason play this season. 1) they think Mason likes to play slow. 2) someone had Hartwell as our 7th man If Hartwell sees the floor it probably means SLU is in trouble.

I’ll be curious to see if Otis gets a chance. He’s looked good a few times but hasn’t really strung any games together.

Lots of minutes on the starters’ legs in the last week, another tough week of games coming up. Would be nice if Otis and Henry can play some solid minutes off the bench.
Yea the guy who started the thread has a lot of inaccuracies but the other posters seemed to be a bit more informed.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Not to be dramatic, but this feels kind of like the biggest game we'll play all year. Winning puts us at least one, if not two games up on every team that I expect to be in the four way pile up for the last two top-four spots, with the tie breaker over all of them.
Absolutely- this seems like a gateway game to a degree. Win and the path to top 4 becomes clearer. Losing and become part of the mishmosh middle of the pack.