Game 19: GMU (11-7 / 4-1) vs St. Louis (14-6 / 5-2) on Wednesday, February 2, at 7PM.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Linssen is the only one for sure leaving after the season though. Perkins will most likely leave as well as he can make a pretty penny overseas even if he has the ACL injury recovery. They should be really good next year though

Jimerson also technically and really a redshirt soph as his first year didn't count due to his medical redshirt 10 games in
Perkins has been rumored to be coming back and if he does SLU should be the favorite in the A-10. Perkins/Collins/Jimerson/Okoro is the core of a team that no P5 would want to see in March.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Perkins has been rumored to be coming back and if he does SLU should be the favorite in the A-10. Perkins/Collins/Jimerson/Okoro is the core of a team that no P5 would want to see in March.

I don’t know, if Holmes doesn’t Declare for the draft I think it’s got to be Dayton next season. Talk about a young team ripping it up.

Earl the Squirrel

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Nope. Marquise should have but got boned by the voters
I was stunned when he wasn't named to the A10 1st team. Hell, I thought he was a cinch for POY. On a per-minute basis he was the 11th leading rebounder in the country -- as a guard! I also remember reading that only a couple of guards in NCAA history put up the unique combination of numbers (pts, rebounds, assists, and steals) as Moore. Those "other" guys? Trea Young and Gary Payton.