Game 19: GMU (10-8 / 6-6) vs GW (4-9 /3-3) on Wednesday, February 24, at 6PM.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The box on this is absolutely laughable. Summed up by our 5 shot possession that came away with 0 points.

Look, we should be running GW out of our gym catching them fresh off a month layoff. Win is a win, this obviously still doesn’t move the needle for me on this season but take em where we can get em I guess.

I am starting to get scared Oduro is going to win A10 most improved. Look at what’s happened to the last 3 mason players to get that.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Maybe a few wins will make this job more desirable. No win is a bad win, and I can’t root against us, and I’m especially happy to see Oduro continue his production. I just hope this mini run doesn’t cloud anyone’s vision in this programs future.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Maybe a few wins will make this job more desirable. No win is a bad win, and I can’t root against us, and I’m especially happy to see Oduro continue his production. I just hope this mini run doesn’t cloud anyone’s vision in this programs future.

only if the folks in charge like mediocrity.

I’m not so sure they do.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It’s true we should be running this GW team out of the gym, but URI probably thought the same thing and they lost by 8 to them. Jamison Christian is going to be a good hire for that team and be a thorn in a lot of sides as they get better.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It’s true we should be running this GW team out of the gym, but URI probably thought the same thing and they lost by 8 to them. Jamison Christian is going to be a good hire for that team and be a thorn in a lot of sides as they get better.
Agreed on the Christian take, but I think we are in a different place than Rhode Island at this point. There’s still more talent in their roster but with our experience we shouldn’t be letting teams like GW do what they did tonight. We are a senior laden squad, I’d expect that experience would translate into consistent basketball. This is pretty much that URI teams first season together, there’s gonna be a lot of ups and downs even though there is more talent there.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
we beat the arts school without Bones touching the ball in last 5 mins of the game. we beat gw without some of their key players. i'd say we need to check our selves b/c these wins mean very little when its in regards to extending DP and the program turning any corner.

we beat the arts school without Bones touching the ball in last 5 mins of the game. we beat gw without some of their key players. i'd say we need to check our selves b/c these wins mean very little when its in regards to extending DP and the program turning any corner.

Hahahahahahaahahahaha

If we can beat LaSalle and Davidson loses to vcu for the final reg season games, we jump to 5th. Craziness.

Oh wow, 5th place is pretty solid. I'd definitely say we extend DP then.

Man, maybe one transfer big with Oduro and we win the A10 next year.

But I can't see that happening with anybody else but DP.

I just emailed Brad and told him as much. I urge you all to do the same.

Lol...and someone said Dave could be tolerable for a few years after the vcu win.

If this is the sh*t you want to watch the next few years then be my guest. I just won't be joining you.....

Wonder if Gary joined us for the second half?

Hahaha, suck moose semen dude. More DP for you, and you'll watch. f**king you live in Maine, dude!! What else you doing?

Send that donation and write something nice to DP in the memo line!

FreeGunston12

All-American
The box on this is absolutely laughable. Summed up by our 5 shot possession that came away with 0 points.

Look, we should be running GW out of our gym catching them fresh off a month layoff. Win is a win, this obviously still doesn’t move the needle for me on this season but take em where we can get em I guess.

I am starting to get scared Oduro is going to win A10 most improved. Look at what’s happened to the last 3 mason players to get that.
I was just thinking, "how the hell is DP going to end up with another most improved player?". So crazy how one guy can improve so much while another regressed equally.