Game 18: GMU (13-4 / 2-2) at GW (13-3 / 2-1) on Monday, January 15, at 2:00 PM.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Miserable. At least I could listen to Rohland instead of Kerr as I drive through PA. He must have been screaming quite a bit.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Concerning that these three games, we've managed to lose/ get behind in three somewhat different ways. Couldn't shoot against vcu, couldn't stop Richmond's guards, losing physically to GW.

Yossarian

Sixth Man
Per my other observations that Skinn is building a second half team, I’m beginning to suspect that methamphetamine is being distributed at halftime. It’s a different team after the half.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I wish it didn’t take us 20 minutes to show some life, but it’s nice to see some intensity and better execution. The challenge now after falling so far behind is sustaining it for 20 straight minutes.

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Need a cutter and better ball movement. This is starting to look like little Dave ball.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I wish it didn’t take us 20 minutes to show some life, but it’s nice to see some intensity and better execution. The challenge now after falling so far behind is sustaining it for 20 straight minutes.
This is so frustrating to watch. Digging ourselves into a giant hole then requires damn near perfection on every possession in the 2nd half, just not sustainable.

This script has to change, quickly, or conference play is going to go off the rails for us.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
This is so frustrating to watch. Digging ourselves into a giant hole then requires damn near perfection on every possession in the 2nd half, just not sustainable.

This script has to change, quickly, or conference play is going to go off the rails for us.

Yes, even if they had woken up 5 minutes earlier this would be a one possession game right now.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Vacumming the carpet. Looking up and down. Saw us make two baskets, but the score didn't change. What the heck happened!!??

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Tony really needs to shake up the starting lineup after multiple slow starts, beginning with replacing Polite with Okojie. I’m not putting all of our issues on Ronnie, but it just seems like we play more up-tempo and have better ball movement when Okojie is running the show.

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Tony really needs to shake up the starting lineup after multiple slow starts, beginning with replacing Polite with Okojie. I’m not putting all of our issues on Ronnie, but it just seems like we play more up-tempo and have better ball movement when Okojie is running the show.
Don’t like Okojie as a starter…yet

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Our scoring issues had nothing to do with GW playing good defense or being a good defensive team today. It’s almost impressive how poor our shooting has been in conference play.