Game 18: GMU (10-7 / 2-2) vs Davidson (9-8 / 2-3) on Saturday, January 14, at Noon.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
@gmubrian is a loyal fan who is deserving of any/all respect coming his way. It's obvious that his thread was not well received. Please keep in mind he's a good man with the best of intentions. He attends EVERY game, home and away, EVERY year. He has donated tens of thousands to the university and Patriot Club. While the thread may not have been taken well, he is deserving of our respect. I would hate to lose his support and his participation on this board.
Thanks! They can’t get rid of me that easily. I should have known better than to start a controversial thread (why suggesting not being overtly mean about our own players is controversial is beyond me) when I knew I wasn’t going to be able to post for a couple a days.

This might have been the funniest thread/meme we have had in a long time. I was laughing out loud at all the “positive” comments aimed my way. If it it keeps the boards from being so venomous, I encourage people to make fun of me all you want.

Let’s go beat GW!

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Thanks! They can’t get rid of me that easily. I should have known better than to start a controversial thread (why suggesting not being overtly mean about our own players is controversial is beyond me) when I knew I wasn’t going to be able to post for a couple a days.

This might have been the funniest thread/meme we have had in a long time. I was laughing out loud at all the “positive” comments aimed my way. If it it keeps the boards from being so venomous, I encourage people to make fun of me all you want.

Let’s go beat GW!
The "positive" comments were hysterical.
And honestly, I can see both sides. While I absolutely agree with you, and said so, I sure do need a place to vent sometimes...just like everybody else.
Now, if KE could just get some better players and learn how to coach. JK (to be on the safe side.)