All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Goodguys 63
Minutemen on the court and in the Bedroom 61

Jenkins with the game winning lay-up. BA pours in 16

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
can we just start everyone except seniors please. Except Byron Allen he deserves it due to his effort.

Agreed, even though Copes isn't good he's better than J2 and should start. My God our post players are heinous. Except for Jenkins. Marko please get healthy soon.

Starting five (right now) should be:
-Moore
-Holloway ...he needs to take more and more minutes away from Wright, 20ish a game isn't enough.
-Allen
-Jenkins
-Copes

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
According to the Daily Hampshire Gazette Chaz Williams will have an MRI on his foot/ankle for precautionary reasons. Kellogg assumes he will play but is officially listed as a game-time decision.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
According to the Daily Hampshire Gazette Chaz Williams will have an MRI on his foot/ankle for precautionary reasons. Kellogg assumes he will play but is officially listed as a game-time decision.

If you're going to give a star a rest in A-10 play, you may as well do it against George Mason. It worked out for St. Joe's as they had a starter out. His replacement scored 13 points while going perfect from the field and the line.

gmuEX

Preferred Walk-On
Us (motivation free Chic-Fil-A)- 80
ZooMass- 77

3 out of the 12 students that show up storm the court, Houston has to wake up Hewitt on the bench while TOC is trying to extend Hewitt's deal to a lifetime contract.

Copes fouls out 4:30 into the first half, VG sees exactly .2 seconds of PT and scores 8 points, Sherrod gets lost running through the tunnel. Edwards, thinking he can cover Chaz Williams, breaks his ankles in 4 different places.

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Steve Hewitt ‏@steve_hewitt 55m
Derek Kellogg said Chaz Williams (ankle) will not practice today and tomorrow. He has yet to have an MRI.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Steve Hewitt ‏@steve_hewitt 55m
Derek Kellogg said Chaz Williams (ankle) will not practice today and tomorrow. He has yet to have an MRI.

Not sure who the backup PG is at UMass, but if Williams doesn't play, I'm confident he, or she, is better than what G Mas has at that position currently.

Patriotfan49

Starter
headshot_1_33_Stahl_Web.jpg

Zach Stahl Lights us up for 25........oh wait that was Northeastern.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Not sure who the backup PG is at UMass, but if Williams doesn't play, I'm confident he, or she, is better than what G Mas has at that position currently.

Trey Davis is better than Edwards, but not better than Moore.

At least Moore recognizes his limitations and tries to get to the rim. Davis' jumper is fuggly but he still jacks it up there on the regular.

If Williams doesn't play, I think we'll win. He's their MVP by a country mile and the guy who makes everyone else better; without him, UMass really isn't anything all that special.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
If Williams doesn't play, I think we'll win. He's their MVP by a country mile and the guy who makes everyone else better; without him, UMass really isn't anything all that special.

I 100% agree that Chaz is what makes UMass go and we definitely have a better shot at winning if he doesn't play. But, we can't discount their post guys who will absolutely poop on our chests all game with the softies (other than Jenkins) that we have down low.

Putney, Carter, and especially Lalanne are no joke. I'm afraid we're going to get destroyed on the glass on both sides of the floor.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
I 100% agree that Chaz is what makes UMass go and we definitely have a better shot at winning if he doesn't play. But, we can't discount their post guys who will absolutely poop on our chests all game with the softies (other than Jenkins) that we have down low.

Putney, Carter, and especially Lalanne are no joke. I'm afraid we're going to get destroyed on the glass on both sides of the floor.

Couldn't agree more. You think they are going to lay down because Williams is potentially out? No way, they'll have guys that will definitely step up their already strong games.