Game 11: AT James Madison University, Saturday, December 12th, 4 PM, NO TV

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Andrei Semenov is finally healthy and enjoying his last year of eligibility at JMU.

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Last edited:

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Not trying to interrupt the fun, but they're having a blackout in our honor and wearing special black uniforms.

Wonder if that means we break out the grays for the first time?

C

Cedric Dempsey

Spectator
image.jpeg
A reminder that parking there is brutal. Especially where their alums tailgate.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
man, I miss the JMU picture threads. Well done.
on a basketball note, the team is heading down Madison on Friday night for a 4pm tip on Saturday. Wouldn't it be better to make the 90 minute drive on Saturday morning and let the guys sleep in their own beds? The team spent the night at a Baltimore area hotel the night before the Towson game as well. I thought a huge benefit of playing local teams was that it allowed for the players to lessen the impact of travel. (and this is not because the team stays at non-Hilton hotels.....)

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
There was a time when G Mas always beat TOW. Not anymore. I know it has been a long time since JMU beat G Mas, but I'm afraid that will change on Saturday.

James Mad 72
G Mas 68

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I realize a lot of networks are committed to football this time of year and bigger basketball games, but I'm surprised nobody picked up this game. Anybody know if it's being steamed online?

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
I realize a lot of networks are committed to football this time of year and bigger basketball games, but I'm surprised nobody picked up this game. Anybody know if it's being steamed online?

CSN could have, they are showing a replay of a Caps game in that time slot.