Game 10: GMU (5-4) vs UMES (3-5) on Tuesday, December 6, at 7:00 PM.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We are trying to matchup to them rather than pushing the areas we have an advantage and it’s f**king infuriating

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I’ll never be upset giving up 54 points — even to a bad team— but it shouldn’t take an offensive burst at the end to put a team like that way.

Our offense continues to be a crapshoot at best. There were almost 15 minutes gone in the first half and Gaines, Cooper and Bailey had a combined 4 points. We simply don’t have the firepower on our bench to compensate for that lack of production.

Junkees9

Sixth Man
From what I've seen, the bench players come in and then get yanked out after a single mistake -- e.g., Fernandez. And also Henry tonight even though a few days ago he played his best game here in over 2 years. It's a head scratcher to me. They don't typically get to say in the game long enough to know what they can do -- except for Singleton and that's probably because he is in his last year of eligibility.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Never seen KE so pissed off until tonight. With 7 seconds to go in the first half and we called timeout he slammed the dry erase board down and the black magic marker went flying up and almost made it to the 1st row behind the bench. He was irate at something or just the lackluster play in general. He said something to Singleton too as he walked in to the tunnel at half time to the extent of "if you don't wanna play go back and sit on the bench."

Head scratching that we play to the level of our competition most of the time. Team is so inconsistent.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Never seen KE so pissed off until tonight. With 7 seconds to go in the first half and we called timeout he slammed the dry erase board down and the black magic marker went flying up and almost made it to the 1st row behind the bench. He was irate at something or just the lackluster play in general. He said something to Singleton too as he walked in to the tunnel at half time to the extent of "if you don't wanna play go back and sit on the bench."

Head scratching that we play to the level of our competition most of the time. Team is so inconsistent.
Kim damn near stomped a whole the floor trying to get the team to push the tempo tonight, and I agree with him for doing it. The players clearly aren’t executing what he’s coaching them to do and it’s gotta be frustrating. It’s frustrating to watch.

Bricker

Starter
Kim damn near stomped a whole the floor trying to get the team to push the tempo tonight, and I agree with him for doing it. The players clearly aren’t executing what he’s coaching them to do and it’s gotta be frustrating. It’s frustrating to watch.
Very frustrating. Feels like slow-motion out there.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We won. Be happy. And it may have been a lower level team, but they played hard.

And, I think Oduro played his best game. Sure against a smaller team, but let's enjoy the baby steps.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Would love to GSII this game because it was pathetic for 31 mins but we ended up pulling away. Hopefully Oduro playing against two big men that wouldn't even make PVI this year will get him right when he plays someone with a pulse. A win is a win and this game was forgettable to say the least

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I saw the +/- box score at halftime and all our starters were + and all of the subs were -. And here's the box score after the game:

As you can see Malik was our only sub who wound up + for the game while all of our starters maintained and built on their positives. The team may be deeper this year than in the past, but this game demonstrates that there was a very clear drop off past the starting 5.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Too often, We let our oppents dictate how they are gonna score on us. Would like to see a more dynamic defensive scheme which would also raise tempo and put foot on throat.