Game 1 GMU (0-0) vs Queens College (0-0). Thursday, Nov. 26 at 2PM.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Belmont has to be licking its chops with all of our TOs and airballs and silly defensive plays tonight

KAOriginal

All-American
It's amazing how in 10 years...I've gone from "jfc when is the next game..the next season?...I need to watch"....to "oh Mason had game?"

Pathetic.

Petey Buckets

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Nothing is ever easy on offense. No flow, no rhythm, always rolling a boulder up a hill. Ballhandlers refuse screens so they can dribble into two guys and then throw a scrambling bailout pass behind them. Rinse repeat. Bigs get the ball in the post and end up shooting fadeaway 14 footers. No one can hit 3s consistently. It's exactly the same as last season and it's absurdly bad.

hoops10

Sixth Man
Five years of Paulson. I'm ready for a change. It's just the same old stuff over and over again. Hey Queens deserved to win, totally outplayed Mason in every category. It appears we are headed for another mediocre season.

Nice start for Kolek, kid looks composed and played hard. Kudos to Jevon.

JPgmuswim

Starter
Hartwell is gonna start losing more and more time.
18 minutes 0 points, 0/5 from the floor, 1 assist, 2 TO

Another eye popping stat AJ with 6 turnovers.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Nothing is ever easy on offense. No flow, no rhythm, always rolling a boulder up a hill. Ballhandlers refuse screens so they can dribble into two guys and then throw a scrambling bailout pass behind them. Rinse repeat. Bigs get the ball in the post and end up shooting fadeaway 14 footers. No one can hit 3s consistently. It's exactly the same as last season and it's absurdly bad.
I don't think I've ever seen so many refused screens in an offense.

KAOriginal

All-American
As said above...it's time for a change.

There's nothing I have seen or heard in 5 years that says he can do anything special. It's the same crap year in and year out...that means its Paulsen.

I just think he's over his head in recruiting and coaching at the A10 level.

Time to go.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

I don’t mean to excuse unforced turnovers, but Dave often put our players in a position to fail with his offense. We have AJ and Greene throwing passes across the court, Oduro dribbling from the top of the key and playing on the perimeter, and guys dribbling into double teams.

Our spacing and screens are terrible, and we rarely get open looks in our half-court sets. Hartwell didn’t play well tonight, but he’s one our best shooters and I don’t recall one play we ran to get him an open shot.

Herndon

All-Conference
I have given Paulsen more leash than anybody here.

We were a crappy program before he came here and he improved the team to middle of the road, and I was sympathetic to dudes getting hurt and making his job really difficult.

Nobody's hurt right now. This team is all his dudes and has been built by him. Squeaking past a division two team isn't good enough at George mason. If this is how good we are, and not just a crappy performance, then it very well may be time for a change.

That just sucked.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I have given Paulsen more leash than anybody here.

We were a crappy program before he came here and he improved the team to middle of the road, and I was sympathetic to dudes getting hurt and making his job really difficult.

Nobody's hurt right now. This team is all his dudes and has been built by him. Squeaking past a division two team isn't good enough at George mason. If this is how good we are, and not just a crappy performance, then it very well may be time for a change.

That just sucked.
Big of you

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Queens guards matched up well with ours. We looked rather DII ourselves.

Miller was f**king horrible.

Hartwell was outmatched as he faced guys his size or smaller.

Did I say how horrible Miller looked. Like he didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings on Queens. Pussy.

Maybe it was watching other a10 teams playing in legit tourneys ie vcu, rhody and they show up to play in a dump, or they looked past this Queens team. Whatever it might be, this is about how it felt like after The Virus's debut loss. Yep, this feels like a loss.