Game 1 GMU (0-0) vs Queens College (0-0). Thursday, Nov. 26 at 2PM.

I should clarify that I do enjoy some of Melissa McCarthy's work and I do enjoy some of the female rip-offs of "The Hangover."

What was the one with the Melana Kunis as the mom versus Christina Appelgate? I liked that one.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Glad to see XJ hit 3 of 4 threes — his stroke still isn’t the prettiest but he looked confident with it and that’s a huge improvement.

Kolek also looked good for a freshman playing his first game. And Oduro is developing a nice offensive package.

I think we have some decent pieces, but that was the softest, most tentative and unaggressive performance I’ve seen from a Mason team in many years. Getting bullied on the boards by a D2 team is inexcusable — particularly with a veteran squad that should be able to hit the ground running to some extent.

Hard to feel very confident about the program’s direction when you get a clunker like that to start Year 6 of the coach’s tenure. Without dramatic improvement I see no reason to give him Year 7.

that middle paragraph is the key. Daves teams are always known for toughness on the glass. Even when he had half a team that’s one area we could always could on, toughness and willingness to get after it.

to me that was probably the most disturbing part of last nights game.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
that middle paragraph is the key. Daves teams are always known for toughness on the glass. Even when he had half a team that’s one area we could always could on, toughness and willingness to get after it.

to me that was probably the most disturbing part of last nights game.

It did seem like there were three Queen’s players around every rebound and none of our players were anywhere to be found.