For the Diehard Mason fans

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
These items come from China (not complaining — just saying). Mine is currently in L.A. awaiting customs to clear it for final delivery. Boy, I'm sure glad I purchased my quilt before Trump's doofy tariffs kick in next week! :D

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I order the 50 inch by 70 inch blanket / can’t wait until it arrives

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
These items come from China (not complaining — just saying). Mine is currently in L.A. awaiting customs to clear it for final delivery. Boy, I'm sure glad I purchased my quilt before Trump's doofy tariffs kick in next week! :D
Received my quilt today. It looks really nice! Gonna use it to cover my pool table in my Mason-themed game room.

Why does this thread sound like a hen party?

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
67467415_110120446992954_6035644724193263616_o.jpg

https://tinyurl.com/y39zl23y
(I see a different one each day on my FB page)

Is there a squirted option provided by these ladies?

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Now I no longer feel like I am the most out there perve on this board. The trophy was handed from GMUTom to me and now I hand it to you sir.

:)

For the record, I merely presented the award to you on Jordan Baird's behalf since he's behind bars.

Last edited:

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
For the record, I merely presented the award to you on Jordan Baird's behalf since he behind bars.

There he is! How are you Tom?

Well played.

However, no one will forget your "Grand Slam Breakfast" post that earned you the award. :)

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Now I no longer feel like I am the most out there perve on this board. The trophy was handed from GMUTom to me and now I hand it to you sir.

:)

Thanks you very much! I take a lot of pride in my work!

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I got mine over the weekend and love it. It is large and very soft. I might get the quilt for the bedroom in the basement.