#FirePaulHewitt

couchcoach

Sixth Man
my friends. I make edit to Hewitt wikipedia. but they do not allow me to upload my image now...
hewittWiki.jpg

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Darn, couchcoach got censored.

Oh well, there are some things that once seen, cannot be unseen.

couchcoach

Sixth Man
my friends. now that i have attention, please help with problem. Since one week my water taste so bad, like old bird. I yesterday look in village well and see my surprise.. it fill with dead crow! i do not know how i get crow out but i now so thirsty. my friends please help

wijg

Starter
Be careful extracting crows, especially if they are un-dead. As T-Dog found out if you split zombie in half. It ruins well water

polepino

Starter
Be careful extracting crows, especially if they are un-dead. As T-Dog found out if you split zombie in half. It ruins well water
As a follower of the comic since 07, all I can say is that its good to be a Northern Virginian, and I hope everyone keeps watching the show.

KAOriginal

All-American
I just went to WIKI direct and while I guess those above edits didn't get put in yet or what...I did find this tid bit that did make it:

Coaching Style[edit]
Coach Hewitt runs a 4 out, 1 in motion offense, an offense with an emphasis on guard play. He uses a pressure defensive attack in both the full and half court. He start off season 4 with star player Marko. Marko is known for hook shot and pass ball. Marko play every game. Marko was star athlete in Serbia national team.[9]

couchcoach

Sixth Man
I just went to WIKI direct and while I guess those above edits didn't get put in yet or what...I did find this tid bit that did make it:

Coaching Style[edit]
Coach Hewitt runs a 4 out, 1 in motion offense, an offense with an emphasis on guard play. He uses a pressure defensive attack in both the full and half court. He start off season 4 with star player Marko. Marko is known for hook shot and pass ball. Marko play every game. Marko was star athlete in Serbia national team.[9]

yes. wiki master quick to change my edit. However, wiki master is felow serbjan and leave marko alone.

P

PHHewitt

Spectator
This thread, its contents, the people that post, and above all its disgusting pictures and wikipedia pages have all been reported.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I have it on good authority that NCAA sanctions due to Larranaga era violations were a strong possibility after the '10-'11 season. TOC smartly went to the NCAA with the offer to hire the recently fired Hewitt. Win-win for both parties. GMU doesn't get its named dragged through the mud, the NCAA punishes Mason's basketball program.

At the time, my source was told by an NCAA official that "Hewitt will wreck a program faster than any sanctions will." There are also rumors that the NCAA is paying half of Hewitt's salary with proceeds from the Chick-Fil-A Bowl. Not sure why they'd be doing that, but there has got to be a reason if true. They must have really wanted Hewitt at Mason.

Anyway, TOC critics owe him an apology. His heroic effort to maintain GMU's reputation need to be applauded. Yes, the basketball team is horrid. At least no one besides the Yahoo Dagger guy is paying attention. It was stressed to me that if these violations had been made public - GMU would be facing not just nationwide, but perhaps worldwide condemnation.

Thank you Tom. I'm truly sorry and I applaud your efforts.

couchcoach

Sixth Man
I have it on good authority that NCAA sanctions due to Larranaga era violations were a strong possibility after the '10-'11 season. TOC smartly went to the NCAA with the offer to hire the recently fired Hewitt. Win-win for both parties. GMU doesn't get its named dragged through the mud, the NCAA punishes Mason's basketball program.

At the time, my source was told by an NCAA official that "Hewitt will wreck a program faster than any sanctions will." There are also rumors that the NCAA is paying half of Hewitt's salary with proceeds from the Chick-Fil-A Bowl. Not sure why they'd be doing that, but there has got to be a reason if true. They must have really wanted Hewitt at Mason.

Anyway, TOC critics owe him an apology. His heroic effort to maintain GMU's reputation need to be applauded. Yes, the basketball team is horrid. At least no one besides the Yahoo Dagger guy is paying attention. It was stressed to me that if these violations had been made public - GMU would be facing not just nationwide, but perhaps worldwide condemnation.

is true or you now make joke? If this true and they want Hewitt at mason, then NAACP get mad at niko too for bukakke foto of Hewitt?

P

PHHewitt

Spectator

JIMP, Your accusations are completely unfounded. I would like to know who your sources are.