#FirePaulHewitt

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
I wouldn't argue those, either. Let's throw the names konkol and huger in the mix, while we're at it. :)

I am ignorant to his qualifications, but I would hope the conversation would revolve around what can be done differently, as opposed to things being reinforced and done the same.
Im flexible, though. If O'Connor is indeed an ex-coach, the deficiencies that should be discussed should be apparent.
The variables at play are really how much longer will TOC stay, and if he's staying how crucial is year 4 for Hewitt to get to year 5? W-L or development? TOC should at least communicate what he expects next year.

Cool Disco Dan

Sixth Man
Check out PH's Wikipedia page:

image.jpg

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
What makes me sad/mad is how many times I would have been fired, and the squalor I would be living in, if I was as bad at my job as Paul Harrington Hewitt. The man is really bad at what he does, and is rewarded for it by being a millionaire

Patriotfan49

Starter
I am so embarrassed we are associated and being represented by Hewitt. We can not get this stench off us soon enough, I can even see a reason to justify he gets more games to show anything let alone the rest of a year.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
What makes me sad/mad is how many times I would have been fired, and the squalor I would be living in, if I was as bad at my job as Paul Harrington Hewitt. The man is really bad at what he does, and is rewarded for it by being a millionaire
Let's not besmirch the good name of Joe Harrington. He doesn't deserve to be lumped in with PH.