Farifax Declares February Mason Month

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
That’s just like Fairfax to give us the shortest month of the year....

What happened to Black History Month?

quote-black-history-month-is-in-the-shortest-month-of-the-year-and-the-coldest-just-in-case-chris-rock-119-7-0730.jpg

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
His joke is that Fairfax is spelled wrong in the thread title.

In PiKapp's defense, when you are providing play-by-play in every game thread and replying to almost every comment, spelling is a luxury he can't afford. :cool:

OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
In PiKapp's defense, when you are providing play-by-play in every game thread and replying to almost every comment, spelling is a luxury he can't afford. :cool:

Ok get it - I botched the spelling. My really problem is the tiny keyboards on these phones, old man eyes, and random autocorrects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I thought Petersen came from a supposedly legit season preview? Or was it an AP article? I could have sworn it came from a real world source.
You certainly could be right but I remember it as a strictly "boards" thing. Some fairweather fan posting some BS and mentioning Pearson as Peterson more than once. The rest of us latched on and just never dropped it. That's my memory of it... Take it with the same grain of salt as anything that comes from my memory.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I think Patriot is right, it was some fan, and it may have even been on caazone

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
You certainly could be right but I remember it as a strictly "boards" thing. Some fairweather fan posting some BS and mentioning Pearson as Peterson more than once. The rest of us latched on and just never dropped it. That's my memory of it... Take it with the same grain of salt as anything that comes from my memory.

This

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I thought Petersen came from a supposedly legit season preview? Or was it an AP article? I could have sworn it came from a real world source.
I recall it being a preseason preview from some second-tier reporter. I wish we had the CAAzone archive available to investigate. :(

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Hahaha. That's really not Pablos thing, though, is it? More program history not board history. If there WAS a Peterson, Pablo could tell us how many points he scored, who his middle school teammates were, and what happened to him after graduation. But which dummy invented Peterson? That's just up to our collective aging memories