Expat Hoops Updates

OP
Expat Hoops

Expat Hoops

Sixth Man
Fair game. Although their playing career overseas is the central part of what we do, we branch out often. Worst case scenario, if someone asks a question we don't like we won't ask it. However, that has not happened yet!

OP
Expat Hoops

Expat Hoops

Sixth Man
We're set for two recordings this weekend. One is going to be with Ike Tate solo, and the other is going to be Mike Morrison and Ike Tate together. Both will be available as our traditional podcasts, but we're having our first video recording on the Mike and Ike segment. Therefore, shameless plug for our Youtube Channel. Subscribe and hit the bell to be updated so you know when more content has been added. (Plus, you can find other segments and full pods there as well).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO0OS_duDyjZSqXoyzLCnjQ

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We heard from Mike how close the team was, but we'll just leave this small sample of our interview here...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_014wGIm97Y
Why leave a small sample? Not much response thus far to what you are trying to do. Don't f&ck around, if you have something to say, say it. Post if you are going to post. Must be a generational thing that people want to be teased. Not me. My 2 cents.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Why leave a small sample? Not much response thus far to what you are trying to do. Don't f&ck around, if you have something to say, say it. Post if you are going to post. Must be a generational thing that people want to be teased. Not me. My 2 cents.
Teasers are all part of it now. You get them everywhere and are a normal part of society at this point

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Teasers are all part of it now. You get them everywhere and are a normal part of society at this point
And we wonder why America is screwed. Everyone is looking for attention instead of getting to the point. LOL. Hope to see you soon.

OP
Expat Hoops

Expat Hoops

Sixth Man
We were trying to get something out for people to enjoy while we were doing edits. Hope that helps explain it.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We were trying to get something out for people to enjoy while we were doing edits. Hope that helps explain it.
Appreciate your rational. Doesn't change my point though. Post when ready and let people judge from there. 10 subscribers means you have some work to do.

JPgmuswim

Starter
We heard from Mike how close the team was, but we'll just leave this small sample of our interview here...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_014wGIm97Y

Loved watching that, in a weird way, it honestly kinda put me in the Coach Skinn for head coach bandwagon. Listening to these 2 former players talk about their time at Mason, it being a family, and how much fun they had. These are the type of guys that can sell the program to recruits. I’m not saying hire all former Mason player but they’ve lived it, and can relate to recruits.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Well, I listen to the interviews on my podcast app and not on YouTube...

As for teasers, I might have left it at that super weird onesie dance and just said tune in to such and such a date to figure out what the hell is going on.
Yeah personally I listen to podcasts on Spotify, all YouTube is blocked at work and I prefer to listen to it while driving/working out anyway. I’m all for encouraging any medium that’s willing to get us more access to Mason/Mason adjacent topics.

By George.

Starter
Appreciate your rational. Doesn't change my point though. Post when ready and let people judge from there. 10 subscribers means you have some work to do.

This guy knows a lot about starting a show...

But yes, we wish more people in Fairfax engaged with our content. PS - it has nothing to do with if content is teased or not.