Email Edwards

OP
G

GMUSig03

All-Conference
Mr. Edwards, I hope it is moot at this point and the decision has been made, and I know you are receiving a ton of emails and tweets like this, but I wanted to share with you that I have been a season ticket holder since 2007, have attended nearly every home game since my freshman year in 1998/99 (except for the 3 years I lived out of state), have traveled to MD, PA, Ohio, Denver, DC (from Florida), and all over Virginia to watch the team play, have been in attendance for every NCAA tournament win in school history and most of the losses, etc. and I do not intend to renew my season tickets next year if Hewitt is still the coach. I will simply save my money and wait for the University to show they are willing to commit to having a successful program, which will not be the case if Hewitt is retained. However, if he is let go, I will not only renew my season tickets but buy an additional seat as well and force my wife to attend games with me.I do not envy your position and I understand there are significant financial complications, but the fan base is at the end of it's rope. Hewitt remaining as coach this year has significantly injured the fan support of the program (as evidenced by some of the worst attended games I have ever seen), and letting him serve out the remainder of his contract will cause additional serious and exponential harm, which will have a far greater detrimental impact than the cost incurred in having to eat the cost of the final year of his contract.Thank you for your consideration and go Mason!

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Mr. Edwards, I hope it is moot at this point and the decision has been made, and I know you are receiving a ton of emails and tweets like this, but I wanted to share with you that I have been a season ticket holder since 2007, have attended nearly every home game since my freshman year in 1998/99 (except for the 3 years I lived out of state), have traveled to MD, PA, Ohio, Denver, DC (from Florida), and all over Virginia to watch the team play, have been in attendance for every NCAA tournament win in school history and most of the losses, etc. and I do not intend to renew my season tickets next year if Hewitt is still the coach. I will simply save my money and wait for the University to show they are willing to commit to having a successful program, which will not be the case if Hewitt is retained. However, if he is let go, I will not only renew my season tickets but buy an additional seat as well and force my wife to attend games with me.I do not envy your position and I understand there are significant financial complications, but the fan base is at the end of it's rope. Hewitt remaining as coach this year has significantly injured the fan support of the program (as evidenced by some of the worst attended games I have ever seen), and letting him serve out the remainder of his contract will cause additional serious and exponential harm, which will have a far greater detrimental impact than the cost incurred in having to eat the cost of the final year of his contract.Thank you for your consideration and go Mason!

Perfect.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
He has a secretary that puts these emails in a certain folder for him.

couchcoach

Sixth Man
lol force his wife. i think the m in gmu is for the muslim. many similar to muslim of my country who force wife to have sex show in trade of livestock ec.t.

KAOriginal

All-American
I sent something similar, and all I got was a phone call from "consultant" TOC talking about how Hewitt just needed time to get his players in and get rid of Larranagas....

OP
G

GMUSig03

All-Conference
No response, and I don't expect or necessarily want one at all. Edwards has better things to do. At most, a response saying something along the lines of your input is valued and your support appreciated, etc., would be ok, but again, not expected.

KAOriginal

All-American
No response, and I don't expect or necessarily want one at all. Edwards has better things to do. At most, a response saying something along the lines of your input is valued and your support appreciated, etc., would be ok, but again, not expected.

It took 2 days, but Edwards did email me back when mine went in a few weeks ago......

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
"Thanks for your email. I am currently out of the office attending G Mas Men's Basketball games under the leadership of Sir Paul Hewitt. If you need immediate attention, please contact Tom O'Connor."

No, I'm pretty sure it said:

Dear KA,

Thanks for reaching out to express your concerns about our men's basketball coach.

As I've told other fans and alumni who have contacted me about the team's perfor--

HOLY SH!T, have you seen the rack on PoorMan Profit's fake girlfriend? It is truly majestic. Too bad he's not hittin' that.

Sorry, got distracted. As I was saying.....

mason2k1

Starter
Joe,

My apologies that it took me a bit to get back to you but I did want to communicate that I appreciate your feedback and as always your support. We need you more than ever going forward if we are going to build this into the basketball powerhouse we all believe it can be.

Go Patriots!

Brad Edwards
Nice...He's been a little busy....Hahahaha

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Ditto here. I think its nice hes taking the time to email us back a few lines each, even if its generic.