Did anyone else see Coach Kim English's Instagram live from tonight?

DRK331

Starter
I've been telling myself this the past several weeks: George Mason will win a National Championship under Kim English.

Basically, on Instagram live tonight, Kim English was driving in Georgetown DC coming home from watching some basketball. He was talking about how Washington DC is the #1 place to live in the world. Then, he started talking about basketball.

Kim English was saying that he has a masterplan in place and that by or around 2026, Mason will be a final four contender and that the guys on that team and the guys helping build to that level will be remembered forever. He mentioned being remembered forever like guys like Folarin Campbell, Lamar Butler etc

Unfortunately, I did not record the Instagram live. Although, next time I will definitely do a screen recording.

If you aren't following the coaches on Twitter/Instagram, you are missing out!

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I've been telling myself this the past several weeks: George Mason will win a National Championship under Kim English.

Basically, on Instagram live tonight, Kim English was driving in Georgetown DC coming home from watching some basketball. He was talking about how Washington DC is the #1 place to live in the world. Then, he started talking about basketball.

Kim English was saying that he has a masterplan in place and that by or around 2026, Mason will be a final four contender and that the guys on that team and the guys helping build to that level will be remembered forever. He mentioned being remembered forever like guys like Folarin Campbell, Lamar Butler etc

Unfortunately, I did not record the Instagram live. Although, next time I will definitely do a screen recording.

If you aren't following the coaches on Twitter/Instagram, you are missing out!
Agreed, there is some absolute gold content coming from them off the cuff.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yet he interviewed in Manhattan Kansas. I’m very happy to have him, but I still get a salesman vibe. That is a good quality for a coach in recruiting, but I suggest fans be skeptical about his inentions to stick around for another 4+ years. Happy to be wrong!

gmuballer14

Sixth Man
Yet he interviewed in Manhattan Kansas. I’m very happy to have him, but I still get a salesman vibe. That is a good quality for a coach in recruiting, but I suggest fans be skeptical about his inentions to stick around for another 4+ years. Happy to be wrong!
Has the interview been confirmed?

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Well that’s high expectations to say the least.

for now, let’s just make the damn tournament and keep building. And when mason makes the tournament, give Kim everything he wants.