• Total voters

Patriotfan49

Starter
borat%20kazakhstan%20internet%20website1.jpg

Her vazhin hang like sleeve of wizards robe

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Hello Slobodan. This Marko. Worry no needed. I good in America here in land of virgins. I play today against team named after royal Prince Ton.

I come to university for to become engineer. But I change mind. I want now be coach of college basketball team. Pay very good, buy clothes that make Marko look sharp and best of all no pressure to win games. Best job in all of world. Marko love America.

Say hello to mother and tell family sheep I miss her and her Marko be home soon.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hello cousin, i am real marko. I play good today. Mr. Hewitt give me candy. I start next game. I have extra candy now and run fast too.

OP
couchcoach

couchcoach

Sixth Man
Hello cousin, i am real marko. I play good today. Mr. Hewitt give me candy. I start next game. I have extra candy now and run fast too.

Мој Марко, драго ми је примите пренос. Молимо вас да прихватите мој позив и прошири ногу у положај по. Шта је ово помињање слаткиша? да ли сте решили проблем шећера у крви и инсулина?:bear::bear::bear:

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Moj šećer je bolje . Ali ja volim slatkiše od mr . Hevitt . Mi delimo na poluvremenu svake utakmice . On me pita šta da uradi da bi tim bolje

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Has The Virus not figured out how to use Marko? Point Forward perhaps? Maybe The Virus will play Jackson more in PR. Anyone have feedback on Jacksons defense?

Son-of-a-Gunston

Preferred Walk-On
Highly inappropriate and offensive thread. You people who posted here are shameful. It's fine to point out perceived shortcomings of players and coachs, but this... wow! This is bar talk, at best, and has no place on a public forum. Rip me if you want. Admin should lock or remove this thread and issue appropriate sanctions on those who posted this xenophobic crud.

OP
couchcoach

couchcoach

Sixth Man
Highly inappropriate and offensive thread. You people who posted here are shameful. It's fine to point out perceived shortcomings of players and coachs, but this... wow! This is bar talk, at best, and has no place on a public forum. Rip me if you want. Admin should lock or remove this thread and issue appropriate sanctions on those who posted this xenophobic crud.
I just look for my cousin. I do not say bad thing about him, he is my blood. Please do not understand this as bad, sir.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I believe I'm batting .500 on guessing the alternate aliases of posters, but I am starting to wonder if couchcoach is the same person who gave us samnang. This thread could have potential if the season is as long as we think it might be.